Is this worth?

FinestRyeBread

http://imgur.com/R8e1LQO

Or should I buy it off a third party website

This is for a build I'm doing for a friend

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

Thats also only semi-legal.

it's better than pirating, nuff said

Well, its OEM also. You can't technicly install it to multiple setups (as in change mobo). But in practice they don't have ways to know about it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Well, its OEM also. You can't technicly install it to multiple setups (as in change mobo). But in practice they don't have ways to know about it.

So if I change mobo I would have to reinstall?

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

So if I change mobo I would have to reinstall?

You should reinstall anyway. But OEMs are supposed to be one per system. And the way Microsoft sees system, is mobo. If mobo is changed, you need to reactivate the key. And OEM is one activation per key. While retail is unlimited activations per key. You can always try to see if it works on new mobo. If it doesn't.... new key.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You should reinstall anyway. But OEMs are supposed to be one per system. And the way Microsoft sees system, is mobo. If mobo is changed, you need to reactivate the key. And OEM is one activation per key. While retail is unlimited activations per key. You can always try to see if it works on new mobo. If it doesn't.... new key.

so I gotta buy a new one?

so I gotta buy a new one?

IF the key doesn't work after you change mobo. Thats about all I can say because of forum CoC.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv