My Sorta Budget System.

I have, they're not posting at all, GPU Is dead somehow, Motherboard & CPU. i cried erytiem | And the school stuff was for Engineering and Computer science, the developing of the projects we made, was more helpful due to more cores, I found from a friend of mine running the same CPU.

But have you tried the processor in another machine?

Go get it tested before you splash the cash..

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

But have you tried the processor in another machine?

Go get it tested before you splash the cash..

Been tested in another machine, (Had an old mobo around which was capable, tried to test it, had stuff mounted on a desk, didnt do anything)

I have, they're not posting at all, GPU Is dead somehow, Motherboard & CPU. i cried erytiem | And the school stuff was for Engineering and Computer science, the developing of the projects we made, was more helpful due to more cores, I found from a friend of mine running the same CPU.

Yeah, i've heard about that.

I've had a second thought on a Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 3.4Ghz with a ASUS H97-I As it has everything i need.

If you get that ... Better to return the Cooler and the PSU to get a new , better one ... Also cut RAM down to 8 GB to push more into the PSU as you shouldn't skimp on PSU ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

If you get that ... Better to return the Cooler and the PSU to get a new , better one ... Also cut RAM down to 8 GB to push more into the PSU as you shouldn't skimp on PSU ...

I've had the Cooler + PSU Too long to return, it's only a 14 day period where we can where i am, It'll be fine with the 500, a single gpu and a not so power using CPU i'll be fine with it. Budget is okay, I can get this,