doppel - performance-enhancing wearable technology

jos
doppel is a new breed of performance-enhancing wearable technology that can naturally make you feel more alert or relaxed. By rhythmically pulsing on the inside of your wrist, doppel harnesses our innate response to rhythm. We react to doppel’s pulse in a similar way to upbeat or downbeat music but with no noise or distraction.

doppel's award-winning technology has been tested with hundreds of people. It's been used to help them stay focused in professional settings, keep up the pace while running and training, and to wind down for sleep. It's also been independently shown to increase focus and alertness.

doppel has a heartbeat, a double beat pulse that you feel on the inside of your wrist. You can control the rhythm and the intensity of the beat. When doppel beats at your resting heart rate your mood will shift to being more calm. Upping the beat gets you going. A gentle slow beat will be best to wind you down for bed. An intense fast beat will set your cadence on a fast run.  Use doppel to set your pace

.  8f192dac494c3c9aed7b1d0acbf90419_origina

It is now in Kickstarter. Is it placebo?

This is... interesting to say the least.

Would be interesting to see how it works on me or any student in high school while taking an exam or something :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Snake oil

Gamma v2.2 | i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz| Dark Rock TF | ASRock Z170 OC Formula | G-SKILL TridentZ Royal 2x16Gb 3200mhz | MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium | Sandisk 120Gb SSD | WD Black 1Tb HDD | Corsair RMx 850w | Corsair Spec Alpha | MSI Optix G27C2/2x19" monitors/34" Insignia tv

Spoiler

Secondary rig status: Blendin Blandin | Xeon E5 2670 E3 ES | Noctua L12s | ASRock X99 OC Formula | 48Gb Ram Smoothie | EVGA 980ti Superclocked+ | ADATA SU800 | SFFTime P-Atx | 

Snake oil

Nah, your body does actually respond to these kinds of things. For example, listening to music can alter your heart beat to be in sync with the music to a degree.

Snake oil

yaacov-apelbaum-dehydrated-water.jpg

I'll believe it when a doctor recommends it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Nah, your body does actually respond to these kinds of things. For example, listening to music can alter your heart beat to be in sync with the music to a degree.

or initiate a burst of energy, testoron and other hormones that can help you work/concentrate better.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

or initiate a burst of energy, testoron and other hormones that can help you work/concentrate better.

I actually kinda want to pick one of these up.

People who listen to dubstep do not have heart attacks?

People who listen to dubstep do not have heart attacks?

:mellow: Seriously?

:mellow: Seriously?

No no, I know about your condition but.... Thought you wouldn't mind this joke. Sorry. Sorry.

No no, I know about your condition but.... Thought you wouldn't mind this joke. Sorry. Sorry.

No not that. I couldn't care less about my health being made fun of because I do it myself. It's more that do you really think someone's heart is going to beat that fast listening to dubstep? :P Even mine doesn't, and it's broken. xD

No not that. I couldn't care less about my health being made fun of because I do it myself. It's more that do you really think someone's heart is going to beat that fast listening to dubstep? :P Even mine doesn't, and it's broken. xD

I was joking, of course if what you said were true then people who listened to EDM would have heart problems.

I was joking, of course if what you said were true then people who listened to EDM would have heart problems.

Maybe they DO. DUN DUN DUUUUUUN.

Would be interesting though. Massive EDM concept, people dropping like flies.

Maybe they DO. DUN DUN DUUUUUUN.

Would be interesting though. Massive EDM concept, people dropping like flies.

Yep :o

Ambulances at standby

That joke wasn't aimed at you anyway, you just happened to make the Segway into my joke.

I actually kinda want to pick one of these up.

Let's hope it's not a scam ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...