recommendations for mx browns keyboard?

nathan_teh

I was looking at the razer blackwidow stealth chroma but everyone has told me it's bad. Looking for a keyboard with mx cherry browns and maybe rgb backlighting. Mostly used for gaming. Preferrably below $150.

I was looking at the razer blackwidow stealth chroma but everyone has told me it's bad. Looking for a keyboard with mx cherry browns and maybe rgb backlighting. Mostly used for gaming. Preferrably below $150.

go for a corsair k70

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

Corsair K70 with browns is a safe bet. Anything from Cooler Master is also good, If that price range is OK for Ducky then hands down go with a keyboard from Ducky.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

K70 IS BEST 70

All jokes aside i love my k70 so much

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

I would go with Ducky if you don't mind cherry stabilizers. They just have a wear in time and then you will never tell a difference.

Current Keyboards: Ergodox w/ clears, Poker 2 w/ clears, Ducky G2 Pro w/ Blues

Tesoro Excalibur Spectrum with Brown switches. The only downside is the a-little-hard-to-understand programme and Kailh switches.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

If you can wait until the fall and raise your budget a little bit, you can get the Shine 5 RGB from Ducky. Their Shine series of backlit keyboards are very nice and I am looking forward to how they will implement the RGB lighting into their keyboards.