Battery Bank Suggestions

SethDavis

I'm looking for a battery bank that I can keep in my pocket or clip to my bag that isn't too big and hold a decent charge. I tend to use my phone for my camera alot and my poor Iphone 5s battery lasts me about about a third of the day. Seriously this thing dies faster then the ebola hype. Also I tend to do alot of hiking on the weekends so If the solar ones are worth getting I would be interested. Anyone have experience with them?

This is what I am currently considering. 

http://www.amazon.com/ZeroLemon-SolarJuice-20000mAh-Portable-Technology/dp/B00NIOGKL8

Anyone have suggestions on a decent battery bank?

Wanted Build: i5 4690K, Z97-A, Vengeance 16GB, Samsung 256GB SSD, 980TI, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX

Keyboard: Blackwidow Chroma Mouse: G502 Headset: Skullcandy PLYR 2 Phone: Samsung S6 Edge Tablet: iPad 2

Investing in becoming a Logitech fanboi?

I just got the ANKER Astro E4 and tested it while I was at a festival, holds up very good. Especially that IQ technologie which allowed me to just sleep while the bank is charging because it turns off when its done, all my friends killed their banks this way :P

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I just got the ANKER Astro E4 and tested it while I was at a festival, holds up very good. Especially that IQ technologie which allowed me to just sleep while the bank is charging because it turns off when its done, all my friends killed their banks this way :P

That's a really good point. I definitely want one that shuts off when fully charged. 

@SethDavis

I hear good things from ZeroLemon. Never owned one myself, but you should be good.

I personally have a 20,800mAh power bank from Anker. Love it. It's $20 cheaper than the ZeroLemon one in your OP and has a bit more battery power.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M2ZNGHU/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&m=A294P4X9EWVXLJ&tag=ianker-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B00M2ZNGHU

COMIC SANS