Efficient Cooling <$130 case

Arvizal

Hey guys, 

Title says it all; although I also want something that doesn't look half bad! Preferably have the colors set to a more minimal just black or just white, or a mix, maybe something like the H440. Something that has good cooling out of the box, and is good enough to fit: 

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  
Motherboard: ASRock Z97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB Video Card  
Case: ??
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer   

Thanks!

EDIT: It's just air cooled. :)

Was there really any competition?

Total: $99.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-07-15 08:23 EDT-0400

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

You going to just Air Cool?

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

You going to just Air Cool?

Yep, I'll add that to the original post. 

Yep, I'll add that to the original post. 

IMO NZXT 2340, H440 or Define R5

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

IMO NZXT 2340, H440 or Define R5

How's the cooling for the H440 without adding more fans? Is it good enough for my build? Since it's also a silence centered case, I was a bit worried. If I go for the H440 I might add another fan if the cooling isn't good enough, and get rid of the optical drive. 

How's the cooling for the H440 without adding more fans? Is it good enough for my build? Since it's also a silence centered case, I was a bit worried. If I go for the H440 I might add another fan if the cooling isn't good enough, and get rid of the optical drive. 

The stock cooling is decent, I would swap out the fans to get a higher input of air than output, so a positive flow rate, but it is decent yes.

you can't put a optical drive in a H440

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

you can't put a optical drive in a H440

Exactly why I'm gonna get rid of the drive and maybe add / swap a fan in the H440, assuming I get one. 

What about Corsair 750D? 

Ooh yeah, I forgot about that, the 750D is a suburb case as well.

Corsair 750D does also come with windows panel, so you can show off your sexy third leg beast

750D_BUILT_side_view_closed.png

The corsair air 540 is great. It has some of the best airflow of any case, and looks amazing. It currently costs $120-130, depending on if you get the black of white model.

I love my define S. Quiet, comes with 2 fans, has plenty of space on the inside (Airflow isn't obstructed by any drive cages) Great cooling, idling around 27 Celsius on my Dark Rock Pro 3, around what some testers got on open air. For $73, it's a damn steal! Plus it looks sexy  :rolleyes:... 

post-223390-0-80833300-1436978479_thumb.

I like good humans and good food