I want a new keyboard, and I have two choices; the K60 RGB or the BlackWidow Chroma, and I want personal advice when it comes to clicky sounds, like a very subtle yet strong click. Can you guys tell me which to go for?

Cherry mx browns, and I believe its the orange switches for Razer. 

If you care about the quality of the keyboard, K60 RGB.

If you care about the color effects of the keyboard, BlackWidows Chroma.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

yeah but which is better( the keyboard I mean).

Personally I would get the K60

I really prefer Corsair keyboards over Razer's when it comes to build quality.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

K60 any day, Kailh sucks, the Blackwidow FEELS way more plasticy than the Corsiar.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

I think I'm going for the K60, and I was wondering for my case; What is the best custom water cooling loop, under 250?

I think I'm going for the K60, and I was wondering for my case; What is the best custom water cooling loop, under 250?

Don't know, go to the water cooling sub forum ;)

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

If you're wanting the best of both worlds, I'd say that Cherry MX Browns are fabulous for both typing and gaming. They're light enough for gaming so that it doesn't become fatiguing over long gaming periods and they cant be spammed a lot quicker than Blues. And for typing they have the tactile bump right in the middle which is going to help you get faster at touch typing and typing in general. 

Don't bother with Razer please. At least not at the moment. The Kaihl switches are terrible and have a higher chance of being inconsistent compared to Cherry switches. If Razer were still making their keyboard with Cherry switches, I'd say either, down to you, but as they're not and they still charge the same price as they did when they used Cherry, go with Corsair. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'd go for a keyboard with cherry mx switches so K60 RGB, if you can a 2013 Tournament edition/stealth would be another good alternative if you can find them anywhere, but from your choices i would go K60 RGB 

$$金Trill金$$

honestly there isnt really a best keyboard/switch combo for anything. find one that you like and that works for you is the best. me for example i LOVE the cherry mx blues for gaming as i like the tactile response i get when i push the keys. lets me know i actually pressed the key and it has been activated. find on ones without the bump i can tap to lightly and it wont record the key press. most people would say they hate the blues for gaming and prefer the reds as they are faster and easier to push. in my opinion the best keyboard is the one you like the most regardless of what someone else thinks