Is there some app where I can make my rig in 3D or something where I can see it.

Thanks.

Is there some app where I can make my rig in 3D or something where I can see it.

Thanks.

You're gonna need to be more specific with the question...

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

You're gonna need to be more specific with the question...

You know i choose my new rig ( graphic card, motherboard...) then i will see how my new pc going to look like (i will see case what I choose and hardware inside case what I choose).

You know i choose my new rig ( graphic card, motherboard...) then i will see how my new pc going to look like (i will see case what I choose and hardware inside case what I choose).

As far as I know, no. There is no program that can do that. It's not hard to visualize what your PC will look like tho. Just take a look at a completed build with a case that's the same size as yours with a motherboard of the same size and it's pretty easy to figure out from there.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

You could use simple 3d modelling software. There are even sample models of some components available. One of the more easier to use is (Google) SketchUp which is also free.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv