Alternatives to NZXT Noctis 450 ATX Mid Tower Case

HeyYouOK?

Good afternoon,

I'm currently trying to shave off as much off my build as possible and I decided that aesthetics weren't nearly as important performance so I was wondering if anyone had suggestions as an alternative to the NZXT Noctis 450 ATX Mid Tower Case with good airflow since I will be air cooling it (not really sure if i want to watercool the thing) and also a fairly decent pricepoint as well with a solid build.

This is the build if anyone is interested in seeing whats in it

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wXbJQ7

Please and Thank You! :)

MOBO: GIGABYTE Z170 G1 GamingCPU: i7 6700k-GPU:ZOTAC 1070 AMP! EDITION-PSU: EVGA G2 SUPERNOVA 750 80G RAM: 16GB G. SKILLS RIPJAWS Z 2100STORAGE: 500gb SAMSUNG EVO SSD; WD BLACK 1TB- CPU COOLER: BE QUIET DARK ROCK  PRO 3 190W TDP.

The H440 is cheaper but if you need to get the price down even more the S340 is a solid option too.

[ Rig: CPU: 4930K, GPU: EVGA 780TI SC x2, RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Mobo: ASUS P9 X79 LE, Storage: 120GB Samsung EVO + 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU: Corsair RM1000 ]

The S340 is a great choice, but so is the Define S. If it were me and I had the budget, I'd probably go for the Define S.

Define S

S340

Define R4/R5

Arc Midi R2

H440

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

The H440 is cheaper but if you need to get the price down even more the S340 is a solid option too.

But that doesn't have good airflow.

OT: Have you looked at the phantoms? The nzxt phantom 240 is around $65, looks stylish, and has pretty decent airflow.

If you like the look of the Noctis, something like this would be cheaper and better: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WBvM7P

But that doesn't have good airflow.

OT: Have you looked at the phantoms? The nzxt phantom 240 is around $65, looks stylish, and has pretty decent airflow.

The H440 does have shabby airflow but the S340's airflow is actually pretty good.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Thanks everyone. I think ill go with the s340 for its price and airflow :)

MOBO: GIGABYTE Z170 G1 GamingCPU: i7 6700k-GPU:ZOTAC 1070 AMP! EDITION-PSU: EVGA G2 SUPERNOVA 750 80G RAM: 16GB G. SKILLS RIPJAWS Z 2100STORAGE: 500gb SAMSUNG EVO SSD; WD BLACK 1TB- CPU COOLER: BE QUIET DARK ROCK  PRO 3 190W TDP.