Gaming Laptop mainly for Gaming, Streaming and Video Editing

BalliztikZ0411
Go to solution Solved by manikyath,

for streaming G-sync is NOT worth it, as you'll have to keep your game at a stabile fps to have no tearing on the stream.

and it's kind of a bad comparison, because the first one is better, for a higher price.

basicly: get the first one if you can afford it.

for streaming G-sync is NOT worth it, as you'll have to keep your game at a stabile fps to have no tearing on the stream.

and it's kind of a bad comparison, because the first one is better, for a higher price.

Both almost have the same specs except for the gpu and storage, i was just checking if g-sync was worth it. Anyway thanks for the advice. :)

Both almost have the same specs except for the gpu and storage, i was just checking if g-sync was worth it. Anyway thanks for the advice. :)

If you can afford the first one, GET IT! I was just wondering, how much extra does the first one cost? (in USD)

970 is a lot better than the 960m if you ask me.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

If you can afford the first one, GET IT! I was just wondering, how much extra does the first one cost? (in USD)

about 700 USD

970 is a lot better than the 960m if you ask me.

i know it is, i just wanted to know if the 970m and g-sync was worth extra cost. :)

i know it is, i just wanted to know if the 970m and g-sync was worth extra cost. :)

Depends. If you want it to last longer, then 970m is worth. 960m is basically between the 750ti and the 960 whereas the 970m is slightly above the 960 desktop. 970m and r9 280 are pretty much the same in terms of raw horse power. g-synch is just a gimmick which is cool if you want it.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

i kinda want to mention that i recommend the first one over the second one for cooling, more than for the GPU.