[US-GameStop] Dishonored PC .97$ USD

reapersivan

Not available.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Eh, I was disappointed with it. The gameplay imo was lackluster, the movement felt very clunky and like you didn't have a lot of real control over the character, and combat was abysmal. 

Keep in mind, it takes a very, very good game for me to say much positive about it, I tend to be pretty negative.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Not available.

It's available for me at nearby locations. I saw this on reddit and confirmed it and posted on here

I'd get it but not old enough, parents don't support the Gaming cause, haha

You should put a [uS] badge to your title. Us Canadians (and people everywhere else) are getting excited for no reason :( .

You should put a [uS] badge to your title. Us Canadians (and people everywhere else) are getting excited for no reason :( .

It says USD but okay

Eh, I was disappointed with it. The gameplay imo was lackluster, the movement felt very clunky and like you didn't have a lot of real control over the character, and combat was abysmal. 

Keep in mind, it takes a very, very good game for me to say much positive about it, I tend to be pretty negative.

Whilst I agree that the combat was quite bad the gameplay excluding the combat was very smooth. Especially once you get the second level on the teleport ability. Have you tried playing the steahlty way? It's much more fun and much more rewarding. I personally did one run the steahtly way in which I got the Ghost and Non-Lethal achivments (Low Chaos) and one run in which I killed almost everyone (High Chaos) and the former one was much more fun. 

Also another thing that is fun is to play it the way you would play it if the game had New Game + by unlocking all abilites at the start :D 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

Games...

For...

Windows...

plz no

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Whilst I agree that the combat was quite bad the gameplay excluding the combat was very smooth. Especially once you get the second level on the teleport ability. Have you tried playing the steahlty way? It's much more fun and much more rewarding. I personally did one run the steahtly way in which I got the Ghost and Non-Lethal achivments (Low Chaos) and one run in which I killed almost everyone (High Chaos) and the former one was much more fun. 

Also another thing that is fun is to play it the way you would play it if the game had New Game + by unlocking all abilites at the start :D

I ran about 1/2 way through on stealth, but just found it not all that intriguing. Like i said, it takes a rather lot for me to be impressed. Doesn't mean it's a bad game, I'm just not a fan.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

The mechanics were pretty fun but the storyline was fairly plain.

Also the game progression was extremely linear.

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

Also the game progression was extremely linear.

Which is not a bad thing! Linear means more focussed. I don't understand this obsession with open world games, it just means everything becomes more diluted, scattered and lacks any form of pacing. "Ooohhh the world is going to end, let me first find all the parts of a sweater for little tiffany".

I'd love some more linear AAA games this year, don't care much AT ALL for these open world games atm. I never finished skyrim, because i got bored.