Installing power supply (Witch screws should i use?) #FirstBuild

Go to solution Solved by W-L,

Witch screws should i use to mount the power supply? I have the evga supernova 750 g2, and i have the corsair 750D (case)

In the manual for the power supply it says "use the screws from the case" and in the case manual there is no screws designed for power supply.

But maybe i can use some of the other screws, if they fit should i use them? The screws for HDD tray works perfectly

The 6-32 screws there should be some that came with the PSU or the same screws used to screw down the motherboard:

881bbccf_BlackScrews.jpeg

Witch screws should i use to mount the power supply? I have the evga supernova 750 g2, and i have the corsair 750D (case)

In the manual for the power supply it says "use the screws from the case" and in the case manual there is no screws designed for power supply.

But maybe i can use some of the other screws, if they fit should i use them? The screws for HDD tray works perfectly

•  CPU Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.0GHz •  Motherboard MSI Z97-GAMING 5  •  RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 

•  GPU MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti •  Case Corsair 750D •  Storage Hyperx Savage 240GB & Seagate Barracuda 2TB •  

•  PSU EVGA 750W 80+ Gold •  Cooling Corsair H100i GTX • 

Usually it's the screws with hexagonal heads. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

The 6-32 screws there should be some that came with the PSU or the same screws used to screw down the motherboard:

881bbccf_BlackScrews.jpeg

And you should have received the screws from the PSU.

9f97fcd3c55d42d0812e329b4fb1030b.jpgI-Will-Sit-Even-If-I-Don--t-Fit.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K