I NEED WITCHER 3 PL0X

Bloodyvalley

For less than $40 CAD

I don't wanna spend too much money on games b/c I just bought $250+ worth of peripherals and my bank account iz nearly at zéro!

jokes aside I really did spend a lot and I am fiscally conservative AND I CANNOT PAY $60 FOR A DAMN SINGLEPLAYER GAME WHICH YOU CAN GET FOR FREE ON SOME WEBSITES

and it has to be steam b/c if its not steam ill just ask my best friend to give it to me

if you have a friend who will give it to you just ask that friend? Can you even sell used games on steam?

So wait, you don't want to spend 60 bucks because you don't have it or because you think 60 dollars is too much for a single player game? The Witcher 3 is worth 60 bucks no doubt... anyways, good luck finding it.

Build Modulus

[x] Intel Core i7 3770 [x] PNY xlr8 16gb(2x8) 1600mhz [x] Asus Strix 970 [x] Corsair h90, 3x corsair sp140, 1x Corsair af120 [x] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [x] NZXT S340 [x] EVGA superNOVA NEX 650w [x] Asus xonar DG,Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro (80ohms), PreSonus M7, PreSonus AudioBox [x] WASD keyboard 104 key(Mx Brown) [x] Corsair M65 RGB [x] WD Blue 1TB 7200 HDD, WD passport 1tb [x] Asus VN247H-P, BenQ 2420Z [x]

Cycling Gear

[x] Giant Defy 5 [x] CamelBak Classic 2L [x] Nishiki Socorro [x] Giro Bravo Blue Jewel/Black [x] Midland Xtra-Talk w/ Headset (For Group Rides) [x] Casio G-Shock G100-1BV [x] Zefal Saddle Bag [x] Giant Control Mini MTB+ Frame Pump [x] Schwinn Expanding Cage [x] 2* Giant 700c*25c Tubes - Presta Valve [x] 2* Tire Levers [x] Stanley Allen Key Set [x] Mini-Lock For Saddle Bag [x]

if you have a friend who will give it to you just ask that friend? Can you even sell used games on steam?

c6c75f9313565403be2a1a759cdb1ff605ea85fd

So wait, you don't want to spend 60 bucks because you don't have it or because you think 60 dollars is too much for a single player game? The Witcher 3 is worth 60 bucks no doubt... anyways, good luck finding it.

because $60 is too damn much for a singleplayer game. I can understand spending $60 for a MP game like GTA V (played 160 hours of it so far) but single player games get boring for me

g2a. but i dont know why you'd not pay the full price

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

c6c75f9313565403be2a1a759cdb1ff605ea85fd

because $60 is too damn much for a singleplayer game. I can understand spending $60 for a MP game like GTA V (played 160 hours of it so far) but single player games get boring for me

eogXXX6.jpg?1

g2a. but i dont know why you'd not pay the full price

I'm fiscally conservative

One of the very rare cases where preordering paid off: I got it 20% off because I owned witcher 1 and 2 on steam. Otherwise yeah find someone with it on steam or gog and ask nicely

-------

Current Rig

-------

The Witcher 3 is probably one of the most full price worthy games there is (especially lately, really the only one I would have paid full for two years straight), and honestly I'm not feeling you on the whole multi-player games thing, in my experience they get old faster than milk on a beach.

As for the price I highly doubt you can get it for free on any site (legitimately), though GMG sometimes promos it to 30 USD.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

And that's how piracy is born.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

So you would rather pay $60 for a game from a stale franchise which was released 2.5 years ago than play a new single player game? The quality of games recently is so bad I wonder who could be responsible ? :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Mate. I've logged over 250 hours in GTA V single player across PS3, PS4 & PC... Also The Witcher is a god damn RPG it's massive in game size and what's available, i'm not into the series and even I think it's worth full RRP.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14