Show Off Your GTA Online Car Collection

OfficialJsP

I thought id show off some of my GTA cars I would love to see your guys cars also please use spoilers when posting an image.

nCGSm0H46kms88jyaTszXg_0_0.jpg_ru1T4THuEKM_8iz8mhoLg_0_0.jpg

oqjidFv8L0uh5h44DgPkbw_0_0.jpg

zuMMZkgMQEKEJtbcx5Q9Bg_0_0.jpg

VWWuceSaN0yEwas684Yg9A_0_0.jpgyUhiqTYaIkGKRDhqYnwFTg_0_0.jpg

I would have taken individual photos of them all but i just have to many of them  :lol:

-snip-

#No Spoiler needed

But it doesn't load.

But it doesn't load.

snip picture next time

Fixed

-snip-

Daamn nice, making me want to go buy GTA V on PC now! 

Got 100% on offline on my little brothers PS4, but didn't play online at all, may buy it on my PC and see how it is, how long did it take you to be able to buy all those cars? o: 

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

Bro, what do you do for a living to buy those cars? 

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

If you log like 20 hours into online you are sure to run into a hacker dropping everyone millions :P

I've got a garage full of sports classics, super cars, and one full of "fun" cars i.e. whatever isn't a super car or sports classic.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Daamn nice, making me want to go buy GTA V on PC now! 

Got 100% on offline on my little brothers PS4, but didn't play online at all, may buy it on my PC and see how it is, how long did it take you to be able to buy all those cars? o: 

The game currently has a LOT of hackers on PC me and my friends jumped on a few days ago and some dude started spawning money bags on us this happened to us 3 times within one day.

Well if you haven't played GTA online recently its riddled with hackers now spawning money bags on people so I may as well make the most of it.

Pics taken last month, dont have pics for the 2nd garage. 

post-21562-0-68993500-1436546953_thumb.j

post-21562-0-50918700-1436546958_thumb.j

post-21562-0-68993500-1436546953_thumb.j

post-21562-0-50918700-1436546958_thumb.j

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

The game currently has a LOT of hackers on PC me and my friends jumped on a few days ago and some dude started spawning money bags on us.

Well if you haven't played GTA online recently its riddled with hackers now spawning money bags on people so I may as well make the most of it.

Sounds about right  :D I'll probably get it in the next couple of days, just wish I could transfer my offline date from the ps4 to it >.< but oh well will probs just play online only anyway

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

I thought id show off some of my GTA cars I would love to see your guys cars also please use spoilers when posting an image.

nCGSm0H46kms88jyaTszXg_0_0.jpg_ru1T4THuEKM_8iz8mhoLg_0_0.jpg

oqjidFv8L0uh5h44DgPkbw_0_0.jpg

zuMMZkgMQEKEJtbcx5Q9Bg_0_0.jpg

VWWuceSaN0yEwas684Yg9A_0_0.jpgyUhiqTYaIkGKRDhqYnwFTg_0_0.jpg

I would have taken individual photos of them all but i just have to many of them  :lol:

how do you have 4 garages in online again ?

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

how do you have 4 garages in online again ?

I only have 3 i think 3 is the max. The sports cars and vintage cars are in the same garage.

If you log like 20 hours into online you are sure to run into a hacker dropping everyone millions :P

I've got a garage full of sports classics, super cars, and one full of "fun" cars i.e. whatever isn't a super car or sports classic.

The game currently has a LOT of hackers on PC me and my friends jumped on a few days ago and some dude started spawning money bags on us this happened to us 3 times within one day.

LOL I haven't played multiplayer... >.< 

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

whats your soical club maybe it was me?

I'll post some pictures when i get home, but my collection is a little smaller than it was since i didn't even use half the vehicles i had.

EightiesKid is my name in socialclub if anyone wants to add.