Changing water in Raijentek Aio cooler

I recently built a new PC with a red and black theme going on. I had a raijentek triton Aio cooler which i had made the water blue in. I would like to change it to red the cooler has  a fill port but i am unsure of if it is possible to change the water or what type of liquid is in and put in a red water. Is it just water or something else? Should I even bother changing it or just suffer with a small amount of blue for the time being till i can get a new cooler.

post-162711-0-97608200-1436342563_thumb.

post-162711-0-33428600-1436342602_thumb.

I recently built a new PC with a red and black theme going on. I had a raijentek triton Aio cooler which i had made the water blue in. I would like to change it to red the cooler has  a fill port but i am unsure of if it is possible to change the water or what type of liquid is in and put in a red water. Is it just water or something else? Should I even bother changing it or just suffer with a small amount of blue for the time being till i can get a new cooler.

Did your cooler come with dye? If so drain the cooler and put some distilled water in

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Did your cooler come with dye? If so drain the cooler and put some distilled water in

Yes it comes with red green and blue dyes. I used the blue dye it in when i got it but would like to go red now. How can i properly drain it and the rad.

Open the fill port on the cpu block (will void the warranty) and then just tip all the water out.

Let it dry out, run fresh water through and make sure you get all the dye out.

Then fill it up with the cleanest water you can source. De-ionised distiller water is best if you can be bothered to order it, but really I would just use tap water.

Then tip the red dye in which will mix itself when you turn the pump on.

Voilà, you don't need to do any rituals or add special chemicals (biocide recommended by many but not really crucial)