first time water cooling help me choose parts please

Well that radiator won't cool a thing. It is far too small. You'll also need tubing, fittings, fans, and a whole lot of patience. Do you have a budget? What is your location and your current specs?

i live in Middle East, Qatar so the parts are already expensive and we don't have water cooling parts here so i need to order them online :(  and my PC casing has space for just one 140MM radiator and i am going to cool just the CPU that's it, tubing, fittings and fans ill arrange locally, my specs are i7 4770k, 8 GB Ram and msi gtx 970 OC 

i live in Middle East, Qatar so the parts are already expensive and we don't have water cooling parts here so i need to order them online :(  and my PC casing has space for just one 140MM radiator and i am going to cool just the CPU that's it, tubing, fittings and fans ill arrange locally, my specs are i7 4770k, 8 GB Ram and msi gtx 970 OC 

i say if your just going CPU  get an AIO  but thats just my thoughts

i say if your just going CPU  get an AIO  but thats just my thoughts

i saw the pros and cons of AIO and Water Cooling myself, i know water cooling myself is hassle but i think in the price of AIO i can water cool my pc which will give me far better temperatures rather than AIO, what do you think?

i saw the pros and cons of AIO and Water Cooling myself, i know water cooling myself is hassle but i think in the price of AIO i can water cool my pc which will give me far better temperatures rather than AIO, what do you think?

depends on which country your buying from,  im in canada   but on newegg USA  you can get an nzxt kraken for 108$ USD http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835146041  so, with the in mind  your going to have to buy a block, pump, res, tubing,fittings   so what you linked  will cost approx 45$  plus as someone above stated its not good quality.  plus you need to buy tubing and fittings.   if your not doing a whole loop then i dont see the point of custom for just the CPU

depends on which country your buying from,  im in canada   but on newegg USA  you can get an nzxt kraken for 108$ USD http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835146041  so, with the in mind  your going to have to buy a block, pump, res, tubing,fittings   so what you linked  will cost approx 45$  plus as someone above stated its not good quality.  plus you need to buy tubing and fittings.   if your not doing a whole loop then i dont see the point of custom for just the CPU

i don't have that liquid cooling solution available in my country dealers here are very choosy so they only bring the parts which they are able to sell easily for example h100i or h80i which will cost me 112USD for H80i and in that price we can get H100i in USA that's why i was considering to go water cooling and perhaps in future if i have enough money ill may be water cool my GPU too, so what do you think? I have linked block pump and reservoir in my first post please have a look and tell me whether they will be good and can you recommend me any good radiator for 140MM fan space but it should be available on ebay so that i can buy them, Thanks