A good Intel processor for a good price?

Go to solution Solved by :^),

You could just get the normal version and use that cooler.Tray is more expensive.Also I would get the Noctua U14S instead-https://pcpartpicker.com/part/noctua-cpu-cooler-nhu14s

Yeah i probably get an boxed version and buy a better fan later.

Hi i'm looking to build a new PC and i want to have an Intel processor for 100-200€/$

Does anyone know any good ones?

Socket: 1155 (or 1150)

4690K?

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Yeah 4690 or 4670 is fine, still.

Build: GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 780 CPU: Intel i5 4690 MoBo: AsRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB PSU: Seasonic 550W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Obsidian 500R

What's the difference between a boxed and a trayed version?

Ones an OEM and ones not.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

CPU: i5-4690K @ 4.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 970 WindForce MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming-3 CASE: Corsair Carbide 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GBx4  MOUSE: CM Mizar KEYBOARD: Logitec G110

box has cpu cooler but tray doesn't i woad look at i5 4460

Hi i'm looking to build a new PC and i want to have an Intel processor for 100-200€/$

Does anyone know any good ones?

Socket: 1155 (or 1150)

i5 4460

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

In box it comes with Stock Cooler and the trayed version does not and is oem so the more you buy the cheaper (FOR TRAYED VERSION ONLY)

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

In box it comes with Stock Cooler and the trayed version does not and is oem so the more you buy the cheaper (FOR TRAYED VERSION ONLY)

So if i want to buy a traued version then i can just put a Noctua NH-L12 cooler on it?

So if i want to buy a traued version then i can just put a Noctua NH-L12 cooler on it?

You could just get the normal version and use that cooler.Tray is more expensive.Also I would get the Noctua U14S instead-https://pcpartpicker.com/part/noctua-cpu-cooler-nhu14s

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Alright so it looks like i'm going to buy a Intel Core i5 4460 Tray.