Video converter that supports Intel quick sync

amir786_z

Hi guys looking for good video converter that supports Intel quick sync and convert videos without losing too much quality. I am using movavi video converter to convert gameplay videos it supports quick sync but converted videos are not sharp..

Hi guys looking for good video converter that supports Intel quick sync and convert videos without losing too much quality. I am using movavi video converter to convert gameplay videos it supports quick sync but converted videos are not sharp..

You may need to adjust some settings if the output files are not as sharp as you wanted. Off the top of my head though I'm near certain Handbrake supports Quick Sync.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

ArcSoft Mediaconverter

NCIX managed to get that working with quicksync

edit: you don't need lucid virtu stuff, it should just work.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

You may need to adjust some settings if the output files are not as sharp as you wanted. Off the top of my head though I'm near certain Handbrake supports Quick Sync.

Yes i know i tried different settings but no use. Thanks for suggestion. I will check out handbrake

If you are just converting videos, there is no reason to use quicksync because that is supposed to be used while doing CPU intensive tasks. Quicksync is not that great of quality so just do CPU encoding.

If you are just converting videos, there is no reason to use quicksync because that is supposed to be used while doing CPU intensive tasks. Quicksync is not that great of quality so just do CPU encoding.

I am concerned about the CPU temps.