Is GTA V worth playing on PC?

ItsCreez

I am tempted to buy it but sometimes games disappoint me because of server issues and not being able to connect to anyone. Does GTA V have these problems?

I think it's totally worth it.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

GTA 5 closed lobby with friends is awesome. No hackers or dicks that blow you up. And those PC graphics just crush any console. OMG, the water and sun looks so pretty.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Consoles are better than PC's. I would recommend selling your PC for a console and then purchasing the game.

/s

YES!

Sounds like a great idea!

Cool I'll give it a go. Thanks all for the replies!

My GTA 5 had broken online and after R* Support pretty much said "We won't fix this, your loss", I decided to not play it anymore.

It's fun when you play it with friends. If you play public lobbies there is a risk hackers giving you money and stuff.

【=◈︿◈=】

\\ CPU i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz(1.26v) \\ GPU | 1070 FE 8GB  // Audio FiiO E10k / AT M50X //

\\ Monitor | LG 29UM69G-B \\ Phone LG G6 H870DS // Nintendo Switch //

best on vcr 2k12

The obvious best version is on Viewmaster

Uh the best is on a Casio watch scuse meh

The obvious best version is on Viewmaster

best on vcr 2k12

Best on Oil Lamp wtf are you talking about.

Best on Atari 2600 wtf man

nah

gta 5 is only good played on the SNES

You all have never played it on a cave wall have you? It's god level at that point.

The World R:Craft - Where Dot Hack Meets Minecraft
More Info at http://forums.cyberconnects2.com/index.php#the-world-r-craft.24

You all have never played it on a cave wall have you? It's god level at that point.

I played it on my eyelids in the womb bruh

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Clearly the abacus is the best way to experience gta 5 in all its glory

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

It's fun when you play it with friends. If you play public lobbies there is a risk hackers giving you money and stuff.

atleast thats better than playing a single heist setup for 2 hours, because of bad players, or getting connection errors

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)