is this good phone for budget?

Emanuel_M

Well my family went of budget the past holidays. Palm springs $500 Christmas $800 4 Birthdays=$600

So schools is going to start and I will start to use a phone again. Will this be good budget phone? http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PYWQAJY/ref=twister_B00U8I908C?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

BTW: i used to have a phone, but since my mind is different for my age my parents stopped giving me a phone because the first thing I would do is to try to root/jailbreak and put a custom rom (for android) and do everything that I could do to fiddle around with it. In my house i'm infamous for taking things part. but im getting a phone again

This Sub $200 phone is your best bet

incredible value and specs for the price

http://aud.dx.com/product/mlais-m52-red-note-5-5-android-4-4-2-octa-core-4g-lte-phone-w-2gb-ram-16gb-rom-dual-sim-blue-961379503#.VZYfYy6qpBc

1.7Ghz 8 core

2Gb RAM, 16Gb ROM

MicroSD slot, Dual SIM slots

Android 5.0

5.5Inch IPS screen

4G LTE, WiFi AC, decent camera front and back, good audio quality, good battery life

i have one myself, theyre really great, fast and no problems  

CPU: Xeon X5650 6C/12T @4.87Ghz GPU: R9 390 Strix RAM: 16Gb Kingston Fury 1866Mhz Mobo: Gigabyte EX58-UD3R Storage: Kingmax 240Gb SSD 3x 1TB's Case: Fractal Design Define XL with 480mm Radiators + 360mm Radiator PSU: Enermax Revo95+ 920W Speakers: Logitech Z-5500D THX Surround Sound System Headset: Audio-Technica ATH700X Audio: Creative SB ZxR Moniter: BenQ 27Inch 1920x1080 Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Mouse: Logitech G9x/Microsoft Basic Optical OS: Windows 10 Pro Insider

hmmmm, I personally am not a big fan of those smaller brands 

how about the asus zen phone

Being a fan of a brand will not make any difference to the product you hold in your hands

Only the choice of product, regardless of brand

All these phones are made by the same companies

Software is the larger variable as far as problems go, not hardware

CPU: Xeon X5650 6C/12T @4.87Ghz GPU: R9 390 Strix RAM: 16Gb Kingston Fury 1866Mhz Mobo: Gigabyte EX58-UD3R Storage: Kingmax 240Gb SSD 3x 1TB's Case: Fractal Design Define XL with 480mm Radiators + 360mm Radiator PSU: Enermax Revo95+ 920W Speakers: Logitech Z-5500D THX Surround Sound System Headset: Audio-Technica ATH700X Audio: Creative SB ZxR Moniter: BenQ 27Inch 1920x1080 Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Mouse: Logitech G9x/Microsoft Basic Optical OS: Windows 10 Pro Insider

hmmmm, I personally am not a big fan of those smaller brands 

how about the asus zen phone

What carrier do you have?

Being a fan of a brand will not make any difference to the product you hold in your hands

Only the choice of product, regardless of brand

All these phones are made by the same companies

Software is the larger variable as far as problems go, not hardware

I can hold my trust better in a large company. Their warranties will be honored more, their build quality greater, their resell value better. All-in-all a better fuckin' deal.

I can hold my trust better in a large company. Their warranties will be honored more, their build quality greater, their resell value better. All-in-all a better fuckin' deal.

its not a better deal if your paying x3 the amount for 0 difference in your hand, regional consumer laws dictate the minimum warranty, and generally all warranties offered by larg companies are the same as those regions, build quality is almost identical because their all the same, resell doesntm atter if you paid a reasonable amount for a phone that is worth it