Is Gamesdeal legit?

Heckles
Go to solution Solved by FusionBlitzx,

I wouldn't recommend them have had troubles with them in the past. G2A however I have always had a good time with so I suggest you look there.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but

I am looking to get the witcher 3 as I built my PC a few days ago, and the games I'm playing right now are not even close to making my gtx 970 struggle. I found it for $27 here:

http://www.gamesdeal.com/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-pc-1.html

trustpilot shows 875 ratings, almost all 5 star, but the advice I saw in forums was not consistent at all. Is it reliable? If not, is there a good place to get the witcher 3 for under $40 or so?

Thanks.

I wouldn't recommend them have had troubles with them in the past. G2A however I have always had a good time with so I suggest you look there.

[ Rig: CPU: 4930K, GPU: EVGA 780TI SC x2, RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Mobo: ASUS P9 X79 LE, Storage: 120GB Samsung EVO + 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU: Corsair RM1000 ]

Shouldn't you have gotten a game code or something? I have no idea on the site. I use steam humble bundle and gog.

new deal came up at g2a just now for $35, getting it there thanks.

Shouldn't you have gotten a game code or something? I have no idea on the site. I use steam humble bundle and gog.

Yeah, I missed the deal where they gave out the witcher and arkham knight...

I am looking to get the witcher 3 as I built my PC a few days ago, and the games I'm playing right now are not even close to making my gtx 970 struggle. I found it for $27 here:

trustpilot shows 875 ratings, almost all 5 star, but the advice I saw in forums was not consistent at all. Is it reliable? If not, is there a good place to get the witcher 3 for under $40 or so?

Thanks.

I bought project cars limited edition from there, worked fine but I hate the game  :D

i7 8086k @ 5.3Ghz / 32GB DDR4 Trident Z RGB @ 3733Mhz / Aorus GTX 1080 11Gbps / PG348Q

Thanks.

Tip: If a popular game only has single player check websites like nosteam or skidrow if they have it (both websites have cracked games for free (not being paid)). I use nosteam more and I just checked and nosteam has witcher 3 the wild hunt.

Also nosteam has the latest patches (you have to download it seperately)

And if you're lucky it might have dlc's for most games.

(all the downloads are torrents and have no survey, you have to go through websites like ad.fly and linkbucks. And you download from websites like depositfiles. The reason why is because those websites pay them money so nosteam can stay online.)

I5 4460 | Sapphire R7 265 | 8gb DDR3

Tip: If a popular game only has single player check websites like nosteam or skidrow if they have it (both websites have cracked games for free (not being paid)). I use nosteam more and I just checked and nosteam has witcher 3 the wild hunt.

(all the downloads are torrents and have no survey, you have to go through websites like ad.fly and linkbucks. And you download from websites like depositfiles. The reason why is because those websites pay them money so nosteam can stay online.)

Sorry I meant that most games that are on there only have singleplayer and games with multiplayer won't be able to play multiplayer.

Please don't tell people to just torrent. That's not how we work here.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Please don't tell people to just torrent. That's not how we work here.

It was a recommendation, I did not force him. If he wants to torrent he can. I am not forcing him.

It was a recommendation, I did not force him. If he wants to torrent he can. I am not forcing him.

Don't even recommend it. People get pissed at just the admission that you pirate.
Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Don't even recommend it. People get pissed at just the admission that you pirate.

I don't pirate as much as I used to. Now I mostly do it just for games that have singleplayer only because i'm not spending $60 for a game that I can get for free with all features like dlc's added with it.

I don't pirate as much as I used to. Now I mostly do it just for games that have singleplayer only because i'm not spending $60 for a game that I can get for free with all features like dlc's added with it.

Terms say your supposed to even bring it up

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory