Good Songs?

DrugsAreCool

Hi guys, I'm looking for some song recommendations. I'm getting sick of the music on my current play list and I was hoping that some of you could recommend songs that you enjoy. Thanks in advance.

Hooked on a feeling - guardians of the galaxy

Intel i3-4150 3.50Ghz | MSI B85M-G43 | HyperX Fury 8GB 1866Mhz x1 | Intel HD 4400 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB , Samsung 160GB | Odyssey 450W | AOC E950Sw 18.5In | Windows 10 Pro | Zebronics Armour 2

Hi guys, I'm looking for some song recommendations. I'm getting sick of the music on my current play list and I was hoping that some of you could recommend songs that you enjoy. Thanks in advance.

Check out this thread. Lots of songs. Lots and lots.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/132230-what-song-are-you-listening-to-right-now/

well

what kind of music

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Lenka - Blue Skies (REVOKE Remix)

KSHMR - Jammu (BL3R Festival Trap Remix) 
Red ​White ​Blue

What sorth of genres do you like?

Because untill I get that, you will have to deal with this

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Tokyo house party by Area11 or basicly anything else by Area11. Miracle Of Sound has made a bunch of great tracks

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

i'm fine with any kind of music but i guess i prefer pop/rock

well

what kind of music

What music do you like?

one of favourite bands is thousand foot krutch, i guess i like more pop/rock songs

I guess this is alternative rock? maybe? no idea

Telling bad jokes since 1996

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB