Headsets decision

Hi guys.

i have to replace my TTesports Cronos because somehow I managed to broke the right side part(yes im using only the left side with the mic LOL),I really dont have much experience in audio but I dont want the best headset or the worst either, in term of the audio quality I mean im not going to feel the diference I just going to game with it.

I have a saberthooth mark 1 and im using the blackwidows plugs to conect my actual headset (idk if thats important).

I was thinking about buying the World of tanks Kraken pro beacuse im a league player in that game, but many ppl told me that that headset is not that good. So i need i couple of suggestions. THX

xCPUx // 4790k 4.7ghz @ 1.32v \\ xMOBAx // Saberthooth Mark 1 \\  xGPUx  // Gtx 970 G1 gaming \\

xStoragex // Samsung 850 evo (128gb) and 1tb WD black \\ xCpuCoolerx // H100i \\ xCasex // h440 White\\ xKeyboardx // Blackwidow Ultimate stealth \\ xMousex // Tt Theron \\

HyperX Cloud. Or ATH-M50s with a ModMic or Zalman Clip-on mic

Hi guys.

i have to replace my TTesports Cronos because somehow I managed to broke the right side part(yes im using only the left side with the mic LOL),I really dont have much experience in audio but I dont want the best headset or the worst either, in term of the audio quality I mean im not going to feel the diference I just going to game with it.

I have a saberthooth mark 1 and im using the blackwidows plugs to conect my actual headset (idk if thats important).

I was thinking about buying the World of tanks Kraken pro beacuse im a league player in that game, but many ppl told me that that headset is not that good. So i need i couple of suggestions. THX

dont know the availability of things there. In argentina?

Yeh it doesnt matter about the availability or the price just remember im not a sound editor or a dj i just goona use it for gaming (with this i mean i ahve family outside the country and friends all over the world

)

xCPUx // 4790k 4.7ghz @ 1.32v \\ xMOBAx // Saberthooth Mark 1 \\  xGPUx  // Gtx 970 G1 gaming \\

xStoragex // Samsung 850 evo (128gb) and 1tb WD black \\ xCpuCoolerx // H100i \\ xCasex // h440 White\\ xKeyboardx // Blackwidow Ultimate stealth \\ xMousex // Tt Theron \\

HyperX Cloud. Or ATH-M50s with a ModMic or Zalman Clip-on mic

This.. look at Headphones, you get better quality for your money but need an additional mic (mod mic is good)

HyperX cloud are decent but all depends on your budget.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

i just had to ditch my beloved roccat saves as there was a constant audio hiss in one cup :( i replaced them with a pair of Logitech G430's. While these seem very light, and not on par with quality (i think I'm just being picky as i love my faves so much but didnt want a second pair incase they broke as quickly) the sound quality on the logitechs is amazing! so much better than I'm used to!

they're single driver in each cup, but have 7.1 surround via software, and going from a fully surround sound set of head phones i can't tell its not surround sound!!

well worth considering, especially as they were only £50 on amazon!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

they're single driver in each cup, but have 7.1 surround via software, and going from a fully surround sound set of head phones i can't tell its not surround sound!!

you can achieve virtual surround sound with any headphone, even apple earpods for example, so that's not so impressive

you can achieve virtual surround sound with any headphone, even apple earpods for example, so that's not so impressive

you're missing my point.. I'm saying its just as good as headphone that are fully surround sound, where they have multiple speakers! like my kaves did, which were 3 times the price when new..

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

you're missing my point.. I'm saying its just as good as headphone that are fully surround sound, where they have multiple speakers! like my kaves did, which were 3 times the price when new..

There's no full surround sound headphones, that are good and not mad expensive. Also 7.1 is gimmicky and sorta sucks.. in my opinion.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

HyperX Cloud, don't get the Razer Kraken.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

God please don't buy a Razer headset. Grosssssss. Don't buy 'gaming' headsets anyway. The HyperX is a solid choice but I'd personally buy a good pair of headphones and a modmic or one of those cheapos. I own a pair of ATH-M40X's and a webcam mic. The quality is so much better than a gaming headset.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

If you must have a headset get the hyper x cloud v1( the v2 is a waste of money).

As for other options in the market both the g230 is terrible, built like paper and sounds like shit, the 430 is that but also overpiced.

Razer is pretty shirty as well.

If you must have a headset get the hyper x cloud v1( the v2 is a waste of money).

As for other options in the market both the g230 is terrible, built like paper and sounds like shit, the 430 is that but also overpiced.

Razer is pretty shirty as well.

agreed Logitech was like the worst garbage I've ever had the displeasure of listening too.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I remember walking in best buy passing by the gaming peripherals section and they had them to try and I remember picking them up and instantly afraid I dropped them cause they weighted noting I was so afraid of breaking them...

Sound was even worse, comfort was okay the cups are big and as said they are very lightweight but the cups are also weird and I found them a bit shallow.

I remember walking in best buy passing by the gaming peripherals section and they had them to try and I remember picking them up and instantly afraid I dropped them cause they weighted noting I was so afraid of breaking them...

Sound was even worse, comfort was okay the cups are big and as said they are very lightweight but the cups are also weird and I found them a bit shallow.

Yeah I know that shallow feeling, I got a gt 920 once and I felt like the sound was distant and shallow, I thought they were defenctive and they couldn't be that bad...returned them the same day.