No signal from computer. Don't know whats broken

Well youre wrong Sir. I did buy separate parts from one website and built it myself. It's a good website but that's why they charge me for every separate part.

Okay. This has to be outside Canada, USA, Taiwan, and China i take it. Anyway you are almost 100% sure it is the MOBO though even though the fans spun and shit. I would do the MOBO RAM as the USB pins broke. One more thing you could still try, discharge yourself of all static electricity and carefully disconnect the components and put it back in the old case or on a MOBO box and see if you get the same result, if you do then it is probably the MOBO as the GPU worked on your friend's system and if it works then something in the new case is grounding the MOBO.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Okay. This has to be outside Canada, USA, Taiwan, and China i take it. Anyway you are almost 100% sure it is the MOBO though even though the fans spun and shit. I would do the MOBO RAM as the USB pins broke. One more thing you could still try, discharge yourself of all static electricity and carefully disconnect the components and put it back in the old case or on a MOBO box and see if you get the same result, if you do then it is probably the MOBO as the GPU worked on your friend's system and if it works then something in the new case is grounding the MOBO.

Yeah it's actually in the Netherlands. The website offers to put the computer together for you but I decided to do it myself together with linus' videos. When you put it together yourself they charge you more when something breaks because they think you fucked up which I probably did to be honest. I will put the computer together on my motherboards box and tell you if it worked or nah. Thanks for the help so far though!

Yeah it's actually in the Netherlands. The website offers to put the computer together for you but I decided to do it myself together with linus' videos. When you put it together yourself they charge you more when something breaks because they think you fucked up which I probably did to be honest. I will put the computer together on my motherboards box and tell you if it worked or nah. Thanks for the help so far though!

Hope it works out.

Don't worry about the help, it is what the LTT forums is about....

If the system was working before the change of the case and now all of a sudden it wont work then it obviously has nothing to do with the UEFI and the need for an update. If you are certain that ALL of the cables are plugged in to their respective locations (re-check this) and you are attempting to boot it with no hard drives or anything else attached to the system but a mouse and keyboard, it should boot unless something got damaged on the motherboard (graphics card tested fine) or the power supply got damaged or there is a shorted out wire. Static electricity can also toast any electronic component quickly, however I doubt that this is the cause.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Insightful or madness?

Did I help you to fix your problem or at least did offer somewhat valuable advice? Consider giving my post a "informative" or "thumbs up".

SYSTEM 2: Modded G3 case with Gigabyte GA-G33M-S2L, Intel E8600 (O.C to 4.2GHz.), 4GB GSkill PC8500, Nvidia 8800GTS (512M), Cooling provided by Scythe Big Shrunkin, HDD 1 = OSX 10.9.5, HDD 2 = Windows 7 Pro X64. (Placed 3rd in MacMod  of the year 2012) (For info see:  http://insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285641-and-the-winner-for-macmod-of-2012-is/

LAPTOP: Inspiron 1720, Modded BIOS, X9000 Core 2 extreme OC'ed and undervolted to 3.4GHz (windows only) , 6GB DDR2 800, 8600M GT, 1920x1200 Glossy display, Sigmatel Audio, 2 Kingston HyperX 120GB drives (1 with Windows 7 x64 pro & 1 with OSX 10.9.5) X9000 Processor World Record Holder since 02/2013 on Geekbench 2 : http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/search?dir=desc&q=x9000&sort=score

Hope it works out.

Don't worry about the help, it is what the LTT forums is about....

Alright I just put it on a testbench but it still didn't work. I have no idea what's wrong. I'll give it to a rma

Alright I just put it on a testbench but it still didn't work. I have no idea what's wrong. I'll give it to a rma

Sorry to hear. on the up side it will/should be back up and running.

Update:

Its been a while but I waited till I had full access to my friends computer. Now that I have, I've put my cpu in his computer and turned it on and after showing some number in the bottom of my screen it turned off again after 5 seconds. So i thought the problem was my CPU. Then I put his cpu in my computer and turned it on and the exact same problem occured with my CPU; it would turn on but not post a signal. So that made me think it was my motherboard that was the problem.

After these experiments its between the CPU and the motherboard. But which one of the two is broken?