Turtle Beach EarForce Z11 Gaming Headset

Hey guys, this is a review of the Turtle Beach EarForce Z11 Gaming Headset. It features an adjustable mic and 50mm drivers. It is quite a cheap headset at only around $30USD, but it is very good for the price. For more details see the video review below:

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Turtle-Beach-Force-Gaming-Headset/dp/B006W41W7S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374816030&sr=8-1&keywords=turtle+beach+z11

Every turtle beach ive ever owned broke within 6 months i wont ever get another one. My friends also break theirs like crazy yet they continue to buy them. I dont know about the new z editions though

Every turtle beach ive ever owned broke within 6 months i wont ever get another one. My friends also break theirs like crazy yet they continue to buy them. I dont know about the new z editions though

These seem pretty sturdy, the only thing I can see breaking is maybe the wire/controls.

These seem pretty sturdy, the only thing I can see breaking is maybe the wire/controls.

Well on the old ones it was always the ear cups would snap off or the wires would just stop working

I've had my x12's for 2 years now, and they are doing just fine. The sound quality is pretty bad but I have had no problems, and I have used them a ton since I got them.

i would prefer steelseries siberia v2's since they are the KİNG OF CHEAP HEADSET's

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

I have my turtle beach x12 for over a year now.

Nothing broke.

I've had my x12's for 2 years now, and they are doing just fine. The sound quality is pretty bad but I have had no problems, and I have used them a ton since I got them.

I used em everyday same as my friends and i take good care of my headsets because i don't like wasting money yet before i switched headsets from turtle beaches i went through at least 8 headsets in 4 years. And my friend was recently at my house for a lan party and literally just took his off and BAM! the ear piece snapped.

I used em everyday same as my friends and i take good care of my headsets because i don't like wasting money yet before i switched headsets from turtle beaches i went through at least 8 headsets in 4 years. And my friend was recently at my house for a lan party and literally just took his off and BAM! the ear piece snapped.

Seems odd ive had mine for 2 years and im using them costantly i even dropped them couple of times not even a scratch.

I'm guessing that Turtle Beach is regarded as the Skullcandy of gaming headsets? (always breaking and being replaced)

Yes mine broke after very light use and my friend his pushed his of the desk and broke.

yeah same with me .. and all the headsets i have owned from them have been either very uncomfortable had terrible sound quality .. or both

i am done with turtle beach

Same here for some reason either the mic on them suck or the speakers have buzzing noises.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Same here for some reason either the mic on them suck or the speakers have buzzing noises.

And everyone i know who plays console uses them. Bunch of noobs lol

And everyone i know who plays console uses them. Bunch of noobs lol

Apparently your "Cool" if you use Turtle beach if your a console gamer. I started to use Triton headsets instead I think they are better in my opinion.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Apparently your "Cool" if you use Turtle beach if your a console gamer. I started to use Triton headsets instead I think they are better in my opinion.Ye

Yeah i wish i had made that realization back when i played xbox. I probably would have saved a ton of money

I use the X12's for my Xbox 360 and my roommate uses the wireless PX5's for his PS3 and neither of our headsets have any damage or defects. He's had his for about a year and a half and I've had mine for about 8 months. They're nothing special, I'm not promoting them, but for everyone that says they break within X amount of months there are 20 people that never have anything go wrong with them.

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

For 30 bucks can you really complain? Decent sound, Decent mic..

As long as you don't have a fat head and can take care of you're stuff, all is well.

I have to admit I am a Turtle Beach fanboy, I had the EarForceX31's for like 2 years and they were so good, sound quality was pretty damn good, obviously no AT's but I loved them, so fucking comfortable. They broke after about 2 years, I threw them around a lot. Probably shouldn't have. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

• 5 months later...

Same, except it was every 1.5 months aprox. Good thing I had a 10$ extended warranty with EbGames so I could always get a new pair until the fourth time, where I just gave up on turtlebeaches.

For 30 bucks can you really complain? Decent sound, Decent mic..

As long as you don't have a fat head and can take care of you're stuff, all is well.

I haz fat head. ;(