Save the Freedom of Panorama [EU]

.spider.

The EU plans to abolish the freedom of panorama in the whole EU, which means that you'll see more photographs like this this.

The current situation around the world ,in future the EU could be entirely red.

What you can do is to write your MEP an e-mail a letter or at least tweet them if they are having Twitter.

This is why so many people hate the EU, this is some real BS, I mean how stupid are they ?

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

This is why so many people hate the EU, this is some real BS, I mean how stupid are they ?

M8, they are forcing Apple to go with the USB standard for chargers.

EU fo life

But, this is a bad thing though D:

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

This is why so many people hate the EU

Wait wait, why have steam implemented refunds again?

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

The EU plans to abolish the freedom of panorama in the whole EU, which means that you'll see more photographs like this this.

What you can do is to write your MEP an e-mail a letter or at least tweet them if they are having Twitter.

And they call the US stupid... No offense if you take pride in your government.  ;)

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Wait wait, why have steam implemented refunds again?

Because Australia?

Even though Romania is in the EU apparently freedom of panorama isn't a thing here, even though I never noticed it.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

How would they enforce this? DRM built into cameras and phones?

Sue people for showing pictures online or in public.

I haven't heard of this ever before, but it sounds pretty stupid to get rid of it... 

What are their reasons for abolishing it? 

Do countries that don't have this law really regulate it and enforce it? Like France for example, they don't seem to have it according to that map. 

We should have just left the EU already  <_<

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

Actually the EU isn't really planning on anything yet.

One MEP drafted a report on the issue, and suggested that the freedom of panorama should be extended to the entire EU (whereas today, it's left to member states, some of which do NOT have this freedom). Then some committee members proposed the exact opposite.

They're still early in the process, but of course it's always a good idea to give them a nudge in the right direction, even while they're still figuring things out.

well.... if this passes, there goes a hobby/proffesion/art out of the window, would mean collapse of the camera market and tourism, keep up EU you are doing well....

*writes note to switserland*

I might come as soon i'm able too, EU is getting creepy/scary.

stay away, enjoy the independent freedom.

might see you soon.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Actually the EU isn't really planning on anything yet.

One MEP drafted a report on the issue, and suggested that the freedom of panorama should be extended to the entire EU (whereas today, it's left to member states, some of which do NOT have this freedom). Then some committee members proposed the exact opposite.

They're still early in the process, but of course it's always a good idea to give them a nudge in the right direction, even while they're still figuring things out.

Source?

This is a signature.

I just noticed Julia Reda, who made the original report with its proposal to extend the freedom of panorama to the entire EU, is a member of the German pirate party. Maybe that's why the counter-proposal is so extreme.