Rich people who either don't know they're rich or deny it..

I understand being the rich kid, you come to school in your buggati and everyone stares... Life must be so hard.. 

This girl comes to school with her brother's mercedez (worth like 200grand, googled it) and We're all like daayyyyym. SO my friend and I aren't rich, just average not complaining about it just saying. And my friend sees the girl wearing a gold, or what looks to be gold watch. He's already friends with her, so he talks to her sometimes, but I was there and my friend was like, is that watch gold?

And I'm just sittin there like, shits about to go down. Anyways she goes the fuck off, telling us how we shoudn't assume she's rich because of her watch.. And she is rich.. Not just above average, I'm talking like arab found a gold mine full of oil rich..

Anyways, this other one dude that his dad got him a gtr, the family has like 7 cars as well, he was like na we rented it. I laughed on that one. The dude has 4 wifi networks..

I know I know, I sound like a fucking jelous bastard, but I don't hate that these people are rich, but that they don't acknowledge it when you talk to them.. You know back when you were 6, and shit was going down and all your mom would tell you was "nothings happening" THATS HOW I FUCKING FEEL. I'm a relatively wealthy individual myself, not rich but middle to upper class ranking I guess you could say, I find it kind of stupid that they hide the fact that they;re rich. I mean atleast they aren't braggin and shit but damn.. 

anyone else? Idk I'm kinda high at the moment so excuse if this post is discombobulating you

The fact that you're high and made a coherent paragraph at all is enough to impress me.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I'm kinda high at the moment

Huh

Eat every day you're rich

Have friends and family you're rich

Some people don't /cant compared yourself with the worlds population.

Well, my family can have a Steak dinner every night for the next 6 months. So there's that.

...Living on a farm is wonderful sometimes.

I'm on the road to 500

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

The fact that you're high and made a coherent paragraph at all is enough to impress me.

Not completly coherent, not good grammer and stuff.

But so is my wiriting.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

on drugs, 

Hopefully just marijuana, something that hasn't been found to be particularly bad for you.

Sig under construction.

Think you need a counselor ], just so you can vent you feelings or something lol *jk lol*

Rest in Pepperoni

on drugs,

aren't you not doing so hot in school, im not one to talk, i smoke and study math, maybe you should try the same. Or not you're also young maybe you should wait a few years.

every rich person loves to deny their rich.

happens with my friend. he has 3 xbox ones (wtf?) a macbook pro, the apple watch, a giant house, 3 cars (not your average cars) and 3 road bikes.

on drugs, 

I know, but just random to put that at the end

on drugs, 

Probably not smart to put that up on the internet. :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

q

I know I know, I sound like a fucking jelous bastard, but I don't hate that these people are rich, but that they don't acknowledge it when you talk to them.. q

So you hate that they don't rub it in your face that they're filthy rich?

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

aren't you not doing so hot in school, im not one to talk, i smoke and study math, maybe you should try the same.

Oh, and those magic homeworks. I eat those and things go CRAZY!

Sig under construction.

aren't you not doing so hot in school, im not one to talk, i smoke and study math, maybe you should try the same. Or not you're also young maybe you should wait a few years.

It's summer vacation lol the fuck are you on about

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Not completly coherent, not good grammer and stuff.

But so is my wiriting.

*grammar

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Definitely smart to put that up on the internet.

Isn't a written confession nor did he post pics.... He should.

Why does it matter?

i5 3570K (4.5Ghz OC)|4x4GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance pro|Zotac GTX 980 Amp! Extreme Edition|Asus p8Z77M-pro|Raidmax 500 80+Br| 128GB Kingston Now SSD|2x1TB Western Digital Blue| Artic White Define R4|Corsair H60 cooler|CM Storm Quickfire MX BLUE| White Corsair M65

no... if you read like a line after that you'd know. I just don't like when people try to hide it and shit when it's obvious.. I don't want them to rub it in my face obviously, but I don't want everyone to try and hide it lol

man i dont know ok, I'm high, leave me be