Are you insinuating that skepticism is not questioning the truth? or are you insinuating that questioning the variability of the truth in a subject is not the same as taking something with a grain of salt?

Either way I have no idea what you are trying to say sorry.

Taking something with a grain of salt does not mean you believe there's great variance in the truth of a particular subject. It means you question things. If something is the literal truth, there is no need to question it if it's been proven to be true.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Taking something with a grain of salt does not mean you believe there's great variance in the truth of a particular subject. It means you question things. If something is the literal truth, there is no need to question it if it's been proven to be true.

What does that have to do with what I said?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

What does that have to do with what I said?

I don't know why but you who two have literally been arguing over semantics for the last few posts.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

I don't know why but you who have literally been arguing over semantics for the last few posts.

I genuinely don't understand if there is an issue here.

I merely pointed out that saying to take the current benchmarks with a grain of salt is to question their validity, to insinuate their is a variance in the truth (speaking in context).  If that's not skepticism then I don't know what is.

Now I have the meanings of "take with a grain of salt" linked and someone telling me what I have already posted. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

They could have made the card a lot cheaper by just air cooling it, leaving it up to the users if they want to keep it that way or water cool it later. Going for HBM was good though.

They could have made the card a lot cheaper by just air cooling it, leaving it up to the users if they want to keep it that way or water cool it later. Going for HBM was good though.

The R9 Fury X is the water cooled version of the air cooled R9 Fury.

Or maybe the R9 Fury is the air cooled version of the water cooled R9 Fury X. :P

Sgt. Murphy says, "Never forget that your weapons and equipment were made by the lowest bidder."