PC Recommendations

I mean, you could just get a cooler master hyper 212 evo or plus, and save $50 on the cooler. And you could easily save another $40-$50 on the case.

/Edit:

You could also save a few bucks going with a non-overclocking processor. I used to have my 3770k overclocked, but I leave it stock now, because the absence of noise is more noticeable for me than the tiny little performance improvement that I can't even see. (and mine overclocks really well for an ivy bridge... 4.6GHZ on air!)

/Edit #2: This shoudl really be in the planning section, since, you know, you're planning. If a mod could move it, that would be great!

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/HannibalLecter/saved/sBXG3C

This is the build I have in mind for when I finish saving up money. Does anyone have any recommendations to furnish or make my gaming PC better? Note: It's already over what I was looking to spend so please, take it easy on my wallet for recommendations.

The H80i does not perform better than a good aircooler (e.g. CM Hyper 212 Evo as KaminKevCrew suggested). Other than that it look very nice :)

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I mean, you could just get a cooler master gyper 212 evo or plus, and save $50 on the cooler. And you could easily save another $40-$50 on the case.

/Edit:

You could also save a few bucks going with a non-overclocking processor. I used to have my 3770k overclocked, but I leave it stock now, because the absence of noise is more noticeable for me than the tiny little performance improvement that I can't even see. (and mine overclocks really well for an ivy bridge... 4.6GHZ on air!)

/Edit #2: This shoudl really be in the planning section, since, you know, you're planning. If a mod could move it, that would be great!

Thanks for the imput! Appreciate it. And sorry! I'm fairly new and I'm on the App. >.< Rather strange layout to get used to.

I mean, you could just get a cooler master hyper 212 evo or plus, and save $50 on the cooler. And you could easily save another $40-$50 on the case.

/Edit:

+1 good recommendations

You could also consider a R9 390/R9 290(x) instead of the 970 to save some $

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.