Office/Gaming Chair I Need

Alex_Kunnen

I Want a good gaming/office chair thats in between ikea and dxracer maybe 80-150 dollars any suggestions

Color Preference: Black, Blue, Gray

Whatever you do, don't get DXRacer, I got their R series and it was a huge disappointment.

http://www.amazon.com/FlashFurniture-CH-CX0176H06-WH-GG-Leather-Executive-Flip-Up/dp/B0091QTBYK/ref=sr_1_6?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1429413703&sr=1-6&keywords=DX+Racer

I've heard people say good things about this chair. The only problem that i've seen people have is that if you roll it around a lot the wheels tend to break, but it can be fixed by spending around $5 on some better ones at your local hardware store that screw right in.

Also, I like how it looks.

3113GFODG6L.jpg

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

http://www.amazon.com/FlashFurniture-CH-CX0176H06-WH-GG-Leather-Executive-Flip-Up/dp/B0091QTBYK/ref=sr_1_6?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1429413703&sr=1-6&keywords=DX+Racer

I've heard people say good things about this chair. The only problem that i've seen people have is that if you roll it around a lot the wheels tend to break, but it can be fixed by spending around $5 on some better ones at your local hardware store that screw right in.

Ooooooh, fancy.  :D

Whatever you do, don't get DXRacer, I got their R series and it was a huge disappointment.

How so?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Ooooooh, fancy.  :D

Very.

Also, its white. I like white.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Hmm YMMV. I would spend more time sitting in my chair than looking at it  :P

Hmm YMMV. I would spend more time sitting in my chair than looking at it  :P

it will look out of place in my abode

How so?

Well, first of all the armrest is very jiggly, I had to hot glue it, and it helped a little, then the wheels are very loud, I don't have carpet, and the wheels are just unnecessarily loud. Overall the chair feels derpy.

Well, first of all the armrest is very jiggly, I had to hot glue it, and it helped a little, then the wheels are very loud, I don't have carpet, and the wheels are just unnecessarily loud. Overall the chair feels derpy.

You sure you tightened everything correctly?

And I'm sure you can get wheels for it that are quieter as well.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

You sure you tightened everything correctly?

And I'm sure you can get wheels for it that are quieter as well.

Yep, the parts that are jiggling can't be tightened.

DXRacer for $150?  Nope.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

I got a Lane chair with a massage feature. Its pretty good, I mean I fall asleep in this chair all the time. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

3113GFODG6L.jpg

I sat on this chair for a year now, and I have to say... I hate it. This chair is definitely not for long gaming/sitting session, because the cushion will become totally flat after 30 days. After that you are pretty much sitting on a wooden floor. Got deceived by its look man. Also, the build quality is actually pretty cheap, screws became loose after a while.