LTT forum "banning" game

Message added by SansVarnic

Game Rules:

Very simple, ban the person above you for any reason i.e. "Banned for ___________" where "___________" is anything in your mind doesn't matter how stupid or irrelevant is. ~ @AlexGoesHigh

1. Quote the previous member (the last one to post).

2. Reason for ban.

3. Have fun.

4. Keep it civil and nothing derogatory.

14 minutes ago, sub68 said:

Banned for not using abbreviations

Banned for using abbreviations.

haha-laugh.gif

If my post helped you please hit the "Solved" button below ✅

banned for probably mispronouncing GIF (it's gjieoóóf btw dont ask me to pronounce it)

4 minutes ago, EDK Tech said:

Banned for using the same GIF twice.

please tag me for a response, It's really hard to keep tabs on every thread I reply to. thanks!!

1 hour ago, Dillpickle23422 said:

banned for probably mispronouncing GIF (it's gjieoóóf btw dont ask me to pronounce it)

Banned for quoting me..

Everyone here is banned (except me of course), because this thread hasn't reached 2,000 pages and it's been around for almost 9 years.

7 minutes ago, EDK Tech said:

Everyone here is banned (except me of course), because this thread hasn't reached 2,000 pages and it's been around for almost 9 years.

Banned as since I've stumbled across this thread, we will make it reach 2,000 pages. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

1 minute ago, CommanderAlex said:

Banned as since I've stumbled across this thread, we will make it reach 2,000 pages. 

Banned because unless you post thousands of your own posts, it will take a while.

Just now, EDK Tech said:

Banned because unless you post thousands of your own posts, it will take a while.

~Banned because you don't believe in it possibly happening~

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Just now, CommanderAlex said:

~Banned because you don't believe in it possibly happening~

Banned because I do think it's possible...

maybe if we tag all the users on the forum.

1 minute ago, EDK Tech said:

Banned because I do think it's possible...

maybe if we tag all the users on the forum.

~Banned because we can try to surpass MOTF thread~

Just now, CommanderAlex said:

~Banned because we can try to surpass MOTF thread~

banned because we can TRY but we probably cant succeed. 

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.    

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s are the best looking things ever made. 

Don't ask to ask. 
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

1 minute ago, XGoodGuyFitz said:

~Banned because you're from S.H.I.E.L.D.~ 

7 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Topic created July 24, 2013, in Off Topic ... I don't think that will be happening to soon.

Banned because of flashy birb... (me hides as my birb appears in avatar later)

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

~Banned because you're from S.H.I.E.L.D.~ 

Banned because no im not and also banned for using ~this~ before and after your bans.

Don't ask to ask. 
Thanks!

Banned because no im not and also banned for using ~this~ before and after your bans.

~Banned because you're an alien replacement of Leo Fitz~

Banned for rickrolling me.

elephants

banned because im a replacement of the youtuber fitz

1 minute ago, FakeKGB said:

Banned for rickrolling me.

banned because i didnt rickroll you 

Don't ask to ask. 
Thanks!

4 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Banned for mentioning Leo Fitz.

Self ban for the slow posting... 😞

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

4 minutes ago, XGoodGuyFitz said:

banned because im a replacement of the youtuber fitz

~Banned because you want to ban moderators that possess the Ban Hammer of Fate~

3 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Banned for mentioning Leo Fitz.

Self ban for the slow posting... 😞

~Banned the banning of SansVarnic~

14 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

~Banned because you want to ban moderators that possess the Ban Hammer of Fate~

~Banned the banning of SansVarnic~

Banned because you don't want to ban moderators that possess the Ban Hammer of Fate.

Just now, EDK Tech said:

Banned because you don't want to ban moderators that possess the Ban Hammer of Fate.

Banned because Varnic is close to eternal

elephants

11 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

Banned because Varnic is close to eternal

Banned because nothing but the Lord, our souls and the Lord's angels are eternal... 😉

Just now, EDK Tech said:

Banned because nothing but the Lord is eternal... 😉

Banned because I said "close" to eternal.

Side note, everything is eternal. And before you say that "humans die", these bodies die, but our soul remains.

Angels are eternal too.

DISCLAIMER:
Not trying to convert

elephants

4 minutes ago, EDK Tech said:

~Banned for wanting to ban moderators~