LTT forum "banning" game

Message added by SansVarnic

Game Rules:

Very simple, ban the person above you for any reason i.e. "Banned for ___________" where "___________" is anything in your mind doesn't matter how stupid or irrelevant is. ~ @AlexGoesHigh

1. Quote the previous member (the last one to post).

2. Reason for ban.

3. Have fun.

4. Keep it civil and nothing derogatory.

5 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Banned for not believing in the power of the Nokia.

Banned for not having reached 2k already.

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

19 minutes ago, Clonzoo said:

Banned for not having reached 2k already.

Banned for not reaching 200 already :(

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

4 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

BANNED FOR NOT REACHING OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

1 hour ago, Clonzoo said:

BANNED FOR NOT REACHING OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!

Banned for saying that while maintaining a straight face.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Banned for saying that while maintaining a straight face.

Banned for being a big boi!

Fuuck you big boi!

3 minutes ago, Clonzoo said:

Fuuck you big boi!

Banned for name calling.

4 minutes ago, Clonzoo said:

Fuuck you big boi!

Banned for saying boi instead of boy

1 hour ago, AluminiumTech said:

Banned for having over 4k posts

Just now, cummerou1 said:

Banned for having over 4k posts

Banned for having no signature

1 minute ago, AluminiumTech said:

Banned for having no signature

Banned for having a signature with different text colors.

4 minutes ago, cummerou1 said:

Banned for having a signature with different text colors.

Banned for using Windows 10 instead of Windows 2000016 like the cool kids :D.

46 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

Banned for using Windows 10 instead of Windows 2000016 like the cool kids :D.

Banned for being one of the cool kids!

10 hours ago, Clonzoo said:

Banned for using Nokia phones.

Banned for being a apple fanboy

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

18 minutes ago, UberGamerKing said:

Banned for being a apple fanboy

Banned for thinking apple devices are awful....

(they are)

Winning an argument with a woman step by step

step one - talk to her

step two - fight with her for 2 hours even if you are really right

step three - admit that she is right for the sake of your safety

step four - realize that you have accomplished nothing and she still thinks you were wrong and now she thinks you are even more stupid

GTX1080ti, I5-4690k, ASUS Z97 PRO-GAMER, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz, Hyper 212 EVO, Tt view 31 RGB.

15 hours ago, Clonzoo said:

Banned for using Nokia phones.

Banned for not using Nokia Phones, they are indestructible :P 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

43 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Banned for not using Nokia Phones, they are indestructible :P 

Banned for not specifying that the older nokies are indestructible as the new ones are complete utter shit.

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

14 minutes ago, BOT Edward said:

Banned for not specifying that the older nokies are indestructible as the new ones are complete utter shit.

Banned for copying Linus and having a scrapyard build

1 minute ago, jkeasley said:

Banned for not realizing that some people would rather spend money elsewhere. 

Also for having a 1000w PSU when your builds max TDP is a lot less

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

23 minutes ago, BOT Edward said:

Banned for such Blasphemy.

9 minutes ago, jkeasley said:

Banned for not having done one.

4 minutes ago, BOT Edward said:

Banned for not realizing that some people would rather spend money elsewhere. 

Also for having a 1000w PSU when your builds max TDP is a lot less

Banned for being inventive and intuitive.

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

29 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Banned for such Blasphemy.

Banned for not having done one.

Banned for being inventive and intuitive.

Banned for banning multiple people in a single post.

3 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

Banned for banning multiple people in a single post.

Banned for not letting me be all inclusive. :P 

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

4 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Banned for not letting me be all inclusive. :P 

Banned for attempting to be an overlord of the forum.

Also banned for not installing Android Studio at 8:16am.

Banned for attempting to be an overlord of the forum.

But, but...

fine :( 

Banned for using Android Studio (whatever that is)

Edited by SansVarnic

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

But, but...

fine :( 

Banned for using Android Studio (whatever that is)

FYI - It's the official way to develop Android apps

Banned for not owning 4 GTX 1080s.

3 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

FYI - It's the official way to develop Android apps

Banned for not owning 4 GTX 1080s.

banned for thinking 4 gtx 1080's is a good idea. It's not in Nvidia's master plan.

ASU