Mashed Potatoes World Recorded

bip_

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Potato-Posse-cooks-up-a-record-308710491.html

Pretty insane. Imagine how long they where cooking for? Not only that but the amount of potatoes that they would have needed. My god.

CPU: AMD FX 8320  CPU Cooler: 212 Evo GPU: Asus GTX 750 Ti @ 1400MHz RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4gb) MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Power Supply: Evga G2 650 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, San Disk Ultra 240 GB SSD Case: Corsair 230t Orange

Never understood records like that. I mean sure, it must feel nice to be on 1st place, but who the hell would ever think "hmm I wonder what's the biggest bowl of mashed potatoes ever made?"

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Never understood records like that. I mean sure, it must feel nice to be on 1st place, but who the hell would ever think "hmm I wonder what's the biggest bowl of mashed potatoes ever made?"

Hahahahaha true.

CPU: AMD FX 8320  CPU Cooler: 212 Evo GPU: Asus GTX 750 Ti @ 1400MHz RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4gb) MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Power Supply: Evga G2 650 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, San Disk Ultra 240 GB SSD Case: Corsair 230t Orange

Dude Your avatar.. :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

photo-189618.gif?_r=1434863336

Thank you my man, your the first person to actually notice. :)

Thank you my man. 

fo shizzle..

Details separate people.

a.k.a Potato Genocide 

rip potatoes never forget 

holy shit

holy shit

that was my same reaction when I opened the page. The level of dedication to do that is just crazy. 

Thank you my man, your the first person to actually notice. :)

Drop it like it's hoooooot!

System: Thinkpad T460

Drop it like it's hoooooot!

snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppp

I love mash potato but that looked disgusting!!! Did they really use real potato's? It looks like DEB or something :S