Random Pic of Linus In his Razer Blade Unboxing

jeffnotgeoff

When I finished reading a couple comments, I clicked on the video bar and saw this.

9m30.png

Linus makes the strangest faces sometimes.

Sleep with one eye open today lads.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

You usually get funny faces of people when you just suddenly pause when they are talking lol. 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Everybody looks retarded if you pause right in the middle of them speaking. 

"Cocaine is a serious addiction and the effects are lasting. Make smart decision and maintain a healthy body. Cocaine hurts those you care most about....your forum members. please stop, for us. This has been a Public Service Announcement."

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

woah he has earings?

SERIOUSLY

If this was the 'Banned'topic i would ban you for being a linus noob

Interested in Business and Technology

SERIOUSLY

If this was the 'Banned'topic i would ban you for being a linus noob

he hasn't even seen old linus...with that NSYNC blonde tipped hair... *shudders*

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

When I finished reading a couple comments, I clicked on the video bar and saw this.

9m30.png

Linus makes the strangest faces sometimes.

Imagine you're asleep, dreaming of rainbows and ponies. When suddenly....DUUUUUUEPPFHHJFD I'M LINUS. Right next to your face.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Imagine you're asleep, dreaming of rainbows and ponies. When suddenly....DUUUUUUEPPFHHJFD I'M LINUS. Right next to your face.

I would be so scared, yet it would be awesome if Linus came to my house lol

I was just watching it, paused it to talk to somebody, and ended up paused with the exact same face... wut?

0371a-8a41ee44-1cfc-4cfe-8d2c-05d46bae02

he hasn't even seen old linus...with that NSYNC blonde tipped hair... *shudders*

lol i remember that the haircut and ear ring made me think he was [the G word] since that was one of the first video i saw, i'm so glad i was wrong

PS: please no one take that as an offense i feel kinda of embarrassed of even saying it :(

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here