How to find mouse native DPI?

So I have a Corsair M65 gaming mouse and I want to find the native DPI of my mouse, leave it at that, and change sensitivity options in-game?

How do I find/know the Native DPI?

Cheers,

Ben

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"native dpi" ?

whut

You can set it to what dpi you want and in game sens independently

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

presumably what it loads up with? 

I'm sure if you use their software to change it you'll see the value presented. Although there is no standard. As you can change it, since there is a DPI button to toggle it on the fly, so one vanilla one isnt really a thing, so far as i'm aware. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

So I have a Corsair M65 gaming mouse and I want to find the native DPI of my mouse, leave it at that, and change sensitivity options in-game?

How do I find/know the Native DPI?

Cheers,

Ben

But I found this on another forum:

You actually want to run your mouse at native dpi...

[–]lilLocoManMaster Guardian I 7 points

1 year ago 

Well you don't want to run highest dpi if your mouse uses hardware acceleration to reach that value. I'm not sure what you mean by 'native' dpi, but if you meant highest, there's my reply.

[–]DICKTraceyLegendary Eagle[S] 7 points

1 year ago 

You are correct, He means highest DPI the mouse can achieve without using a multiplier to get there.

For those reading this comment who don't know what I am talking about here, some High DPI mice actually use upscaling to reach the resolution that they claim. So lets say a mouse is advertised as being able to go to 6000DPI, one method that some manufacturers use to achieve this is to put a 2000DPI sensor in and upscale the reading.

If the mouse is set for 3000DPI, the sensor will set itself at 1500DPI and the mouse hardware doubles the value of the reading from the sensor. If the mouse is set to 6000DPI, the hardware just triples the reading.

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jut reset all the settings on your mouse's software 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||