I am worried. Please help me calm down.

Guest Philosophy

Eh nothing to worry about

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

My grandfather has had many jobs. He won't tell me much about his past. But today, my parents and grandparents called me to have a family meeting, not often do we have them. They told me my grandfather put a very wealthy man in jail in the early 90's. He got out of prison today, he has vowed to kill our family. I laughed and kind said "Ok, why did you call this really". They were not kidding, I use to work in law enforcement, but this has me really freaked out. I have never seen my dad or grandfather scared before. 

Does he know where you live ? Where is he imprisoned ? How far it is from there to your home ? The place you're living in , it is rural or populated ? What state do you live in ? Do you have attachments to anything like Job ,school . girlfriend , ... Does your family have them ? If not , MOVE !

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Get to know your neighbors, don't freak them out but ask them to just let you know if anyone that doesn't belong starts scoping out the neighborhood. Dicuss with someone whos good with people how to do this tacfully. The others are vary your routine, be more observant. If your parents are scared let them know that you need information since you and yours are in danger. Make sure that if he starts hanging around you and yours it is a parole violation or if you need a PFA or something else legal. Consult a lawyer and know your rights. You doing something stupid that gets you locked up puts you and yours at risk.

Pray. If this guy decides to strike he will have many advantages.

Does he know where you live ? Where is he imprisoned ? How far it is from there to your home ? The place you're living in , it is rural or populated ? What state do you live in ? Do you have attachments to anything like Job ,school . girlfriend , ... Does your family have them ? If not , MOVE !

No Clue, He was arrested in Oregon though. I live in Oregon so I can assume close in less he was moved. I live in a slightly rural suburb. Like I said Oregon. Yes, I have a lot of attachments. And yes so does my family. 

Get to know your neighbors, don't freak them out but ask them to just let you know if anyone that doesn't belong starts scoping out the neighborhood. Dicuss with someone whos good with people how to do this tacfully. The others are vary your routine, be more observant. If your parents are scared let them know that you need information since you and yours are in danger. Make sure that if he starts hanging around you and yours it is a parole violation or if you need a PFA or something else legal. Consult a lawyer and know your rights. You doing something stupid that gets you locked up puts you and yours at risk.

Pray. If this guy decides to strike he will have many advantages.

I have a lots of good experience with law, majority of my family are lawyers. I used to be a police officer and was part of the local SWAT team.  

No Clue, He was arrested in Oregon though. I live in Oregon so I can assume close in less he was moved. I live in a slightly rural suburb. Like I said Oregon. Yes, I have a lot of attachments. And yes so does my family. 

Here's what you need to do . You need to be on active with him ... Find out where he is before he finds you . First , ask the warden of the place he was arrested to make sure if he is moved or not . Second , take the busy roads , do not take rural and alley roads . Third , be unpredictable to him , it makes him harder to predict where you will be unless he comes to your house . Fourth , have dogs , they willl make you feel safe . Fifth , alarm your neighbors , give them pictures of him ... 

And do you think people still has a Vendetta after 20 years in prison ? Ask your grandfather what he is like , does he has his asset confiscated ? 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

And do you think people still has a Vendetta after 20 years in prison ? Ask your grandfather what he is like , does he has his asset confiscated ? 

Yeah 20 years in prison is probably going to strengthen a vendetta..

Here's what you need to do . You need to be on active with him ... Find out where he is before he finds you . First , ask the warden of the place he was arrested to make sure if he is moved or not . Second , take the busy roads , do not take rural and alley roads . Third , be unpredictable to him , it makes him harder to predict where you will be unless he comes to your house . Fourth , have dogs , they willl make you feel safe . Fifth , alarm your neighbors , give them pictures of him ... 

He seems to think it made the vendetta worse. Assets are intact.

He seems to think it made the vendetta worse. Assets are intact.

Oh god ... You need to be careful ... Avoid Black cars ... If you see one ... Turn away ... Avoid letting strangers in your home ... Map everyone of your neighbors and their information . You may never know when you need help from one ... 

If this man is rich and his asset is still intact ... You need to be prepared for everything ... 

I just made you more nervous , which is against the pint of the thread . Sorry xD