HELP_USB ports on my pc are not working_HELP

Hi this morning my PC started Troubleshooting. For some reason unknown it doesnt detect both my keyboard and mouse. But when i am in my BIOS it does work fully which i found quite odd. I have an MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard. I tried most normal things such as plugging them in other USB slots, Power off the PC take them out wait for he PC to start up again put them in. Restarting my pc and leaving all power off for more than 4 hours. All these weird little things i tried them but for me they dont work. I need urgent help i am trying to find a solution since 11am and getting slowly sick of it. I hope one of the PC gods out there is able to help me. If so thank you in advance.

Both the keyboard and mouse are Wired by USB 

I also found out my really old keyboard (with round thing as connectionpoint) does work.

Help me please.

have you tried the keyboard in another pc?

also

check your device manager for errors on the usb

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

If you are using the front panel ports, check they are plugged into your mobo.

amnerd  B) Linux enthusiast. 

• CPU: Intel i5 4690k @3.5ghz  Motherboard: MSI U3 Plus Z97 GPU: Radeon R9 270x 2gb OC HDD: WD Green 3tb SDDs: Samsung 120gb, Kingston V300 120gb Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair V650 Fans: Corsair AF14 x4 CPU cooler: Hyper 212 EVO (Upgrading soon)     

I have tried to put them in an other PC they work there i do have a few errors in my Device list they can be seen in the picture below and they are all in the back port.The front port doesnt seem to work either. And i have checked if they were pluged in properly and they are. 

http://postimg.org/image/5redgkovb/

well there you go

install the usb drivers and the chipset drivers

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Intalling the USB Drivers and Chipset Drivers did not work does anyone else have a solution?

I also found out my really old keyboard (with round thing as connectionpoint) does work.

If you mean PS2 you know this isn't hot plug it must be plugged in while your PC is powered off or it won't be detected?

without any input device working you're going to struggle with any other diagnostics. If they work in BIOS you can try and go into safe mode and see if they work there?