Why you do dis Steam.

Sandvich

Everyone have probably heard of the steam giving out refunds. But I have a problem, I don't know where this post might belong so I put it in this section. I wanted a refund for bioshock triple pack that I bought for a lot more than the current price and I wanted a refund but I had racked up almost 7 hours on it because I had left it on and forgot about it, Because I bought it 3 days ago I didn't play any of the other bioshocks. So instead of asking for a refund, I asked for them to return the difference of the two bundles ensuring I wouldn't buy another game with the money if I had returned it, but sadly I got denied. Does anyone know what can I do now? 

Everyone have probably heard of the steam giving out refunds. But I have a problem, I don't know where this post might belong so I put it in this section. I wanted a refund for bioshock triple pack that I bought for a lot more than the current price and I wanted a refund but I had racked up almost 7 hours on it because I had left it on and forgot about it, Because I bought it 3 days ago I didn't play any of the other bioshocks. So instead of asking for a refund, I asked for them to return the difference of the two bundles ensuring I wouldn't buy another game with the money if I had returned it, but sadly I got denied. Does anyone know what can I do now? 

Ask for a refund. If you'll get denied again, well, Bioshock is great series, worth the cash ;)

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Ask for a refund. If you'll get denied again, well, Bioshock is great series, worth the cash ;)

I bought it for 21.60 cad it is like $9 right now, It would be great if I could buy another game with the other money. And I already asked twice.

You can only get a refund if you've played less than 2 hours and you've owned the game for under 14 days.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

I bought it for 21.60 cad it is like $9 right now, It would be great if I could buy another game with the other money. And I already asked twice.

You can't really do anything then. You can't prove steam that game was on by mistake, not that they care anyway.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

You can only get a refund if you've played less than 2 hours and you've owned the game for under 14 days.

I have owned it for only 3 days and it says they don't usually refund games that break this rule. I have a friend who also bought bioshock in march and had 0 hours but he got a refund.

well you said you played it for 7 hours and 2 hours is the max for a refund it doesnt matter if you left it on or what happened its its over 2 hours its over 2 hours

really?

you're asking them to break their own rules because you "accidentally" left the game on and need your $12.60 back?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

really?

you're asking them to break their own rules because you "accidentally" left the game on and need your $12.60 back?

I am not asking to return the game for 21.60 but to give me the back the extra money I spent.

I have owned it for only 3 days and it says they don't usually refund games that break this rule. I have a friend who also bought bioshock in march and had 0 hours but he got a refund.

well you said you played it for 7 hours and 2 hours is the max for a refund it doesnt matter if you left it on or what happened its its over 2 hours its over 2 hours

EDIT: its had it for 2 weeks MAX and 2 hour play time MAX not you pick one you cant own it for 1 day and have 12 hours play time and refund same as you can have it for 1 month with 0 hour playtime and get a refund 

You can get a refund if it's older than that, I got a refund on H1Z1 (0 hours played) and Cities Skylines (33 minutes played) both games were bought in March.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Even so, they're not going to be lenient with refunds being new.

You can get a refund if it's older than that, I got a refund on H1Z1 (0 hours played) and Cities Skylines (33 minutes played) both games were bought in March.

He played 7 hours though.

Yes I was talking about "can't own the game for longer than 14 days" part.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I am not asking to return the game for 21.60 but to give me the back the extra money I spent.

thats like going to a gas station3 days later after you drank half and pop and becse its 50 cents cheaper now you want you 50 cents back it doest work that way

thats the reason you know when the steam sales are and know to wait till the last day to buy becase that when pretty much all the games there where on sale go back on sale

Yes I was talking about "can't own the game for longer than 14 days" part.

u rite u rite

u rite u rite

tru

thats like going to a gas station3 days later after you drank half and pop and becse its 50 cents cheaper now you want you 50 cents back it doest work that way

thats the reason you know when the steam sales are and know to wait till the last day to buy becase that when pretty much all the games there where on sale go back on sale

Still, if you buy a game before a sale and you refund it to rebuy the game, Valve doesn't consider it abuse.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

The reason steam doesnt allow refunds over 2 hours is because if you finish the game you can return it essentially playing the game for free, I am NOT asking for a refund.

Still, if you buy a game before a sale and you refund it to rebuy the game, Valve doesn't consider it abuse.

yes that's fine but not when you have 7 hours on it

The reason steam doesnt allow refunds over 2 hours is because if you finish the game you can return it essentially playing the game for free, I am NOT asking for a refund.

rules are rules you shouldn't of left it on its not their fault you left the game on when you didn't want to be more responsible 

yes that's fine but not when you have 7 hours on it

What if I buy the triple pack again and then ask them to return it? Or just ask them to return the difference. 

I know what you mean, but since you have 7 hours played they can't do anything for you.

The refund system is new and unfortunately it's not going to work for ya' in this instance, mate.

What if I buy the triple pack again and then ask them to return it? Or just ask them to return the difference. 

i dont think you can buy games for you self that you already have

u rite u rite

He is da true shizzle

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Rules are rules. You played it more than 2 hours theyre not going to flex the rules for you so youre S.O.L my friend.

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.