Old/New Mix and Match Gaming Rig Redux (HAS TO GO ON A PLANE)

have some family from Portugal coming to stay with me in the U.S. and I’m going to be building them a gaming rig while they're here. We're buying some new parts and mixing them with some old parts I have laying around and wanted to see what you guys think of the build before we spend the money.

We have about a $750 limit at the most AND more importantly they have to be able to take it back to Portugal witch means it has to be able to travel on a plane.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KHcTTW

Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KHcTTW/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($229.99 @ NCIX US) 

CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (Purchased For $0.00) 

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1.Sniper M5 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($179.99 @ Amazon) 

Memory: Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($53.89 @ OutletPC) 

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($67.98 @ B&H) 

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 4GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  (Purchased For $0.00) 

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 4GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  (Purchased For $0.00) 

Case: BitFenix Prodigy M Midnight MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($92.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Newegg) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 OEM (64-bit)  ($85.99 @ NCIX US) 

Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card  (Purchased For $0.00) 

Total: $765.82

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-13 17:30 EDT-0400

I think this looks like a great build but it really pushes the price farther than i want. it fits everything I want and it's damn smallthough.

IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!

If the Computer does end up having to be check that means it'll be in an pressurized part of the plane. Could that make the H60 Burst? And if not what about it freezing?

I would not use a watercooler ( just in case )

remove it from the pc and package it in a plastic bag on the side.

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.