Any competitive CoD fans here?

Ophidio

Just curious because I want to know peoples feelings towards Parasite being let go from TK, and who do you think will be his replacement on the team?

Me personally, I don't think Parasite should have ever been on the team. With his attitude and style of playing it would have never meshed well with Sharp and Goonjar, Nameless is a differently story because Para and Nameless have teamed before and have had great success. I think adding him to the team was a big mistake. However, Parasite is a great player but with a bad reputation. He deserves a team where he can be captain. He has the captain mentality to him and he needs a chance to be captain. 

As for his replacement, I really think they need to get Neslo back. He has been very inconsistent over the Ghosts and AW but he's a good player and can clutch up when he really needs to. If they don't get neslo I don't know who they should get. They need a good slayer though and there really aren't many good slayers left to choose from. Maybe if they could pick up Apathy again, but Apathy probably won't go anywhere Censor doesn't go. 

Now for OpTic Nation. Boze needs to go. I'm sorry, he may have been good in BOPS2 but he is total trash in AW. He wasn't even that good in Ghosts to be honest. Mirx and Ricky carry him constantly. The OpTic Nation Roster should have been Ricky (captain), Mirx, Killa and Mochilla. They did the right thing bringing Mochilla to the team, but dropping Killa for Mochilla was the biggest mistake. I understand that Boze is a permanent OpTic member but there is a time where he just doesn't need to be on a team at all. Especially when he sucks in a game like AW. From his livestreams that I've seen he doesn't even seem to care if he wins or loses. Then when he does place bad at an event he's like "it's just little mistakes that were made" No, it's one big mistake called OpTic Mboze. He's a great dude and a great player, when he actually cares, but that's just the thing. He doesn't care anymore because he's on OpTic and has that name reinforcing him now.

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

I was a pro player went to tournaments and whatnot back in COD4 and MW2

I like competitive cod, but only because I grew up being a big fan of Scump / Nadeshot and the rest of Optic's team. Wish it was still on twitch tv, I'd watch loads more.  I always forget MLG tv is even a thing :/ I wish I could get into it again, I tend to only watch it if I see someone tweet about it at this point. Haven't really watched much since AW & Ghosts came out :(

I've also never really liked parasite, he's kind of a douchebag IMO.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

It was a fun, but not anymore. Not since Ghosts.. Hated comp in that game.

Was a fan of coL and NV mostly.

I was a pro player went to tournaments and whatnot back in COD4 and MW2

Were those 2 competitive scenes on PC or what platform?

HA COD

HA shitpost?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Were those 2 competitive scenes on PC or what platform?

Xbox 360. 

HA shitpost?

HA I am just jelly

I cant afford COD

Xbox 360. 

hmm, I was thinking about it this morning.. Do you know if CoD 1, 2 and 3 were PC competitive ones?

And I heard MW3 was PS3 competitive (MLG), but I am not sure..

I should do some research

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

HA I am just jelly

I cant afford COD

;'(

hmm, I was thinking about it this morning.. Do you know if CoD 1, 2 and 3 were PC competitive ones?

And I heard MW3 was PS3 competitive (MLG), but I am not sure..

I should do some research

MW3 has a ton on competitive play on both PS3 and Xbox  I left in MW3...

I'm glad haggy got dropped, I doubt he'll play in the season 3 tournament unless he manages to slither his way onto a team. As for moneyb, it doesn't matter how many roster changes ON makes I don't see them breaking into t3 placings.

I only enjoyed Search in Ghosts. Search and Destroy in that game was really good. other than game was trash. Comp AW is an improvement but the game is just so lame. It was cool for like 2 months but the games is just stupid now with all of the gun variants and add in guns. Add in guns have ruined the game completely. From a competitive stand point though the game just isn't as entertaining as it really could have been.

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

I used to watch scump a lot. But I just stopped playing CoD completely and lost interest in the game :/ . I also moved from console to PC.

advanced warfare was meh.

Ghosts was ok

Black Ops 1 was the best. B02 is meh

mw3 bad spawns. 

MW2, best game.

MW, the greatest game. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

I used to watch scump a lot. But I just stopped playing CoD completely and lost interest in the game :/ . I also moved from console to PC.

Ghosts was ok

mw3 bad spawns. 

MW2, best game.

MW, the greatest game. 

You forgot COD2, that game is a classic.

You forgot COD2, that game is a classic.

I don't recall playing it. :P it came out in 2005, when I was 10 :D 

I should get it for PC.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Just curious because I want to know peoples feelings towards Parasite being let go from TK, and who do you think will be his replacement on the team?

Me personally, I don't think Parasite should have ever been on the team. With his attitude and style of playing it would have never meshed well with Sharp and Goonjar, Nameless is a differently story because Para and Nameless have teamed before and have had great success. I think adding him to the team was a big mistake. However, Parasite is a great player but with a bad reputation. He deserves a team where he can be captain. He has the captain mentality to him and he needs a chance to be captain. 

As for his replacement, I really think they need to get Neslo back. He has been very inconsistent over the Ghosts and AW but he's a good player and can clutch up when he really needs to. If they don't get neslo I don't know who they should get. They need a good slayer though and there really aren't many good slayers left to choose from. Maybe if they could pick up Apathy again, but Apathy probably won't go anywhere Censor doesn't go. 

Now for OpTic Nation. Boze needs to go. I'm sorry, he may have been good in BOPS2 but he is total trash in AW. He wasn't even that good in Ghosts to be honest. Mirx and Ricky carry him constantly. The OpTic Nation Roster should have been Ricky (captain), Mirx, Killa and Mochilla. They did the right thing bringing Mochilla to the team, but dropping Killa for Mochilla was the biggest mistake. I understand that Boze is a permanent OpTic member but there is a time where he just doesn't need to be on a team at all. Especially when he sucks in a game like AW. From his livestreams that I've seen he doesn't even seem to care if he wins or loses. Then when he does place bad at an event he's like "it's just little mistakes that were made" No, it's one big mistake called OpTic Mboze. He's a great dude and a great player, when he actually cares, but that's just the thing. He doesn't care anymore because he's on OpTic and has that name reinforcing him now.

Never knew cod actually had players that weren't screaming 5 year olds

500 Posts achieved 29/4/16 9:13PM

i7 980x Power! BeamnDrivionothbesgameComicSans

“I was the rebellious one.” - Maxene Andrews

Damn that's a nice hair flick 1981 Simon LeBon!

"Nothing gets you going like a juicy pussy!" - ashens

"what sorry blender isn't that what you make smoothe?" - pathole

"Yeah, well i'm a member of the waffen ss who lives with hitler in the bunker And i like modern music!" - Hans krebs loves fish

"We won world war 2 for a reason" - ironic shitposting is still shitposting

"Fight shooting game with pretty girls" - megami strike 1943

"You've got wood in an evo" - moog

"oxygofishafacematerialsotosis" - linus

"Vehicle stimulator" - crappy russian mod site

"The power table" - Nerdcubed

"Nuclear spaghetti" - ashens

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!!!!

in AW I played ranked super hardcore, what the COD community would call "tryhard". I played on PS3 and was in the highest div, whatever that is.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Ghosts was ok

mw3 bad spawns. 

MW2, best game.

MW, the greatest game. 

Anything after black ops 1 was complete trash. Mw3 sucked dick. Black ops 2 was mw3 reskinned, and it blew aswell. Ghosts was when everyone tried to start becoming "mlg" and was trying so hard their palms were dripping. AW was utter garbage aswell.

I played competitive in mw2, and black ops 1. I remember doing 9 man ground war scrims, and that shit was insane. Nowadays it's just a bunch of overhyped retarded shit, ANYBODY can play like a pro player, the difference is map knowledge + connections. That's IT. I used to play on squads that would smack around these fools that are "pro" now, look up oT, AT, NV, TK, on mlg. Alot of dudes that were big into it just straight up quit, cause they had lives. The ones that didn't made it on these teams.

Call of Duty

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think releasing Parasite from tK was a good choice. They left on friendly terms but I just don't think he suited the team. As for Nameless, I believe that he definetely suits tK. Clayster and Attach dropped 2 players from Denial and then left to Faze. They mentioned something that they had nothing to do with nameless leaving tK but I personally think they did. Also, Denial now has no players...

Spoiler

CPU: I7-4790k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA Z97X-Gaming 3 

Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 1866 16GB, (2x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte Geforce G1 Gaming 980Ti 

Case: NZXT Noctis 450 (Black/Red) Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD, Seagate Barracude 7200RPM 3TB 

PSU: Seasonic 750W 80+ Gold