Stupid us government

I was researching online about the skyline r34. I have to wait 11 more fucking years to get my hands on one... And that's not even without mods. I heard these beautiful one-of-a-kind cars (not manufactured anymore) get crushed right away when you find them. Stupid us... NO ONE WILL CRASH SKYLINES ON PURPOSE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO RARE.

Cri evry tiem. Such beautiful cars wasted.

"The REVISED Companion Cube, v2.1" - "1440p, lock on." Discover it by clicking here.   // Peripherals - Corsair Strafe RGB  + Steelseries Rival

CPU - i7-6700k // Motherboard - ASRock Z170 Extreme 6+ // CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i GTX // Memory - 16GB HyperX Fury DDR4-2133 (2x8GB) // Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 1TB // Graphics - Crossfire Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X // PSU -  EVGA SuperNova G2 850W // Case - Corsair Carbide Air 540 (Steel) // Devices - iPhone 6 Plus, Macbook Pro //

why so angry over a jumped up datsun with a wing on the back?

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Cars get crushed because uneducated people import them into the U.S. 

[MOBO:Asus sabertooth z97 Mark 1] [CPU:Intel i7 4790k 4.6 Ghz] [GPU:Asus gtx 980 STRIX SLI] [RAM:Corsair vengance 16GB] [HDD:Western digital 2TB black series] [SSD:Samsung 850 EVO 500GB] [PSU:EVGA 850w G2 Supernova] [CASE:NZXT Phantom 820 ATX] [KEYBOARD:Corsair K70 RGB] [MOUSE:Logitech G502]

Cars get crushed because uneducated people import them into the U.S.

No, these people have no choice.

why so angry over a jumped up datsun with a wing on the back?

oh m8, I swear I beat the lights outta ostwind.

No, these people have no choice.

First of all, why would one not look into the vehicles legality in the United States before they even started the import process. 

[MOBO:Asus sabertooth z97 Mark 1] [CPU:Intel i7 4790k 4.6 Ghz] [GPU:Asus gtx 980 STRIX SLI] [RAM:Corsair vengance 16GB] [HDD:Western digital 2TB black series] [SSD:Samsung 850 EVO 500GB] [PSU:EVGA 850w G2 Supernova] [CASE:NZXT Phantom 820 ATX] [KEYBOARD:Corsair K70 RGB] [MOUSE:Logitech G502]

First of all, why would one not look into the vehicles legality in the United States before they even started the import process.

I'm pretty sure they do... Why do u think they try to sneak these in?

They don't live up to crash safety or emissions standards, get over it

Crash safety can EASILY be fixed. you are right about the emission. Won't perform as well if you modify that.

Edit: I think it changes from 500bhp to 330.

IF you can wait 10 or so years, they become classed as "classics" and you can import them to the US. They bypass NHTSA regulations because of their "classic" classification. Of course you have to pay some import taxes and things.

"The REVISED Companion Cube, v2.1" - "1440p, lock on." Discover it by clicking here.   // Peripherals - Corsair Strafe RGB  + Steelseries Rival

CPU - i7-6700k // Motherboard - ASRock Z170 Extreme 6+ // CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i GTX // Memory - 16GB HyperX Fury DDR4-2133 (2x8GB) // Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 1TB // Graphics - Crossfire Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X // PSU -  EVGA SuperNova G2 850W // Case - Corsair Carbide Air 540 (Steel) // Devices - iPhone 6 Plus, Macbook Pro //

IF you can wait 10 or so years, they become classed as "classics" and you can import them to the US. They bypass NHTSA regulations because of their "classic" classification. Of course you have to pay some import taxes and things.

Bruh, I'm 18. U think I am patient? Plus I have a feeling it will be super hard to find one by that time .

oh m8, I swear I beat the lights outta ostwind.

b6df60cb61.gif

There are plenty of other cars that sound like a the air coming out of a ballon for you to choose from.

Bruh, I'm 18. U think I am patient? Plus I have a feeling it will be super hard to find one by that time .

Oh boy you bet it's gonna be hard to find one in 10 years.

b6df60cb61.gifsnip

I hate you.

snip

growl.

I wonder if there is some sort of weird way of an american being able to insure and license a vehicle in Canada and drive it in the US

there's gotta be a way to kung fu the legal system some how.

..... theres an annoying amount of skylines on the roads here in canada

edit: like for example we establish a paperwork trail that I "rent" out a room to you for a dollar a month so you establish that you "live" here and then use that to license and insure it in canada while you drive it whereever you are. ... dunno just spitballin'

If you want a skyline so bad right now, give up on the r34 and buy a r32 thats legally in the U.S. 

growl.

fc9c440a65.gif

If you want a skyline so bad right now, give up on the r34 and buy a r32 thats legally in the U.S.

I REALLY want a r34

snip

U fucking troll

U fucking troll

6b9b052f55.gif

I'm not that rich. I saved money for 1 car and mods

22k equals rich? That is the price of a civic.