If you're left handed, I have a question.

VG Docs

How do you write the number 8?

As a righty, I normally write going from the middle, to downward right and looping back up.

I've been trying to strengthen my left hand (I know, strange), but whether I try to do the opposite (start from middle, to upward left and looping back) or the same it doesn't seem to feel any more or less natural.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

I'm right handed and write my 8s from the top down, then back up. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

S first then diagonal from bottom left to top right... all in one stroke...

im left handed , i write 2 0's one on top of the other lol

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

That sounds inefficient. :o

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

I'm right handed and write my 8s from the top down, then back up. 

The starting point is different, but the basic motions are the same. :P

S first then diagonal from bottom left to top right... all in one stroke...

Alright, that makes sense. Thanks!

Me too. I call it: "The Snowman."

Lol, that's awesome.

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

That sounds inefficient. :o

it kinda is xD but i don't write often , mostly type things up these days :P

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

lol i think this has more to do with how you write than being left handed or right handed it seems

im left handed and start in the middle going forward and up lol

lol i think this has more to do with how you write than being left handed or right handed it seems

im left handed and start in the middle going forward and up lol

The basic motion is the same as the other lefty :P

Coincidence? I think not

cool on different people styles in writing the number 8. I'm right handed tho but loves this information. 

left handed, I start from the top and write an inverted S, then I complete it.

yes, this usually

just keep in mind that learning to be ambidextrious will seriously affect your brain. sometimes in an adverse way.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I start from the center and go upwards to the right first

just keep in mind that learning to be ambidextrious will seriously affect your brain. sometimes in an adverse way.

Indeed, I'm nearly ambidextrious (51% left-handed according to tests, I just happen to write almost exclusively with the left) and my brain is seriously messed up.

I start in the center and go down and to the left. Am I the only one yet that does it this way? :P

Right handed, btw.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I start in the center and go down and to the left. Am I the only one yet that does it this way? :P

Right handed, btw.

I do that too, also right handed

Pilates

this explains why I'm seriously f***k up lol

Spoiler
Spoiler