Favorite Ship?

LeightonPC

I was just curious what everyone's favorite ship is in Star Citizen.

Mine is the 325a because it looks REALLY good and it has a pretty good load out. Not to mention it is fast.

Everything looks so cool though... D: I guess I'd say my favorite is my 325A as well (and maybe my Gladiator as second ). I have an Avenger for a ship that can at least carry something but still packs a punch  :P ahhh screw it. I like all my ships.  <_<

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

If you include ships I have not flowen, the caterpillar, just from the concept. of ships I have flown I'd have to say the mustang beta.

If you include ships I have not flowen, the caterpillar, just from the concept. of ships I have flown I'd have to say the mustang beta.

Is the Caterpillar in Hangars yet? I would have to agree on the Beta.

it is not, it's still in the wings waiting for model work.

it is not, it's still in the wings waiting for model work.

I was just looking at that ship. It looks awesome.

Aurora LN for me but wish it wasn't nerfed so much.

Delta cos it looks so bad ass

Hornet because the free week has made me change my opinion of it

Hands down Constellation. When the variations didn't exist yet, I was drooling over what is now called the Andromeda. I started out with a merely 325A, and I love the looks of that ship, and added an Aurora MR to my arsenal.

Later on, I melted my Aurora (which was a ship only) and bought the Connie. It has been waiting for me in my hangar since and I can't wait to take it out, to see what she can do.

Only thing I don't have is a name for it...

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Hands down Constellation. When the variations didn't exist yet, I was drooling over what is now called the Andromeda. I started out with a merely 325A, and I love the looks of that ship, and added an Aurora MR to my arsenal.

Later on, I melted my Aurora (which was a ship only) and bought the Connie. It has been waiting for me in my hangar since and I can't wait to take it out, to see what she can do.

Only thing I don't have is a name for it...

I cant wait till I have the money to join the Connie club too!

Void bomber... I may die a thousand deaths trying to get one but mark my words I will get one!

If we share the thousand deaths, it'll only be five-hundred a piece :D

How viable would it be for the UOLTT to get something like the javelin destroyer cuz that'd be freaking awesome  :P

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

We'll build one from the parts we collect during operation pitchfork ;}

If we share the thousand deaths, it'll only be five-hundred a piece :D

And if all 2728 of us chip in, we're done in no time xD

On a side note, I noticed The Corporation has taken over Imperium's 3rd place in member count :o

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

My favorite ship right now is my Starfarer Gemini, A close second would be my Retaliator. I don't have much interest in the small ships, I have the go big or go home mentality. I will pick up some small fighter ships with in game credits. 

The only thing fair in life is between first and third.

Can't wait to kick on the reactor and fire up the engines on my Orion.

-This space intentionally left blank-

Can't wait to kick on the reactor and fire up the engines on my Orion.

That ship is very interesting! I cant fathom how awesome it will be when you just mow down a whole asteroid. 

890Jump looks gorgeous, I'm saving up money to buy me one. Looking beyond the crazy expensive stuff, I really, REALLY like the Avenger. I (temporarily) sold mine to get the new concept ship, but still likely rebuy it soon.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Is it cheating to say the Bengal class carrier? Because that's definitely my favorite. 

The Super Hornet is pretty great (Bias is present, as I own one), but the other hornet variants are pretty sick. I'm excited to see some more of the benefits to having the Tracker and the Ghost.

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

Is it cheating to say the Bengal class carrier? Because that's definitely my favorite. 

The Super Hornet is pretty great (Bias is present, as I own one), but the other hornet variants are pretty sick. I'm excited to see some more of the benefits to having the Tracker and the Ghost.

Apparently the Ghost will be anti radar of some sorts.