high school graduation

FireofDestruction

ugh, i have another 3 years before i can graduate. i just finished my freshman year. it sucks so bad. all the upperclassmen hate me.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

ugh, i have another 3 years before i can graduate. i just finished my freshman year. it sucks so bad. all the upperclassmen hate me.

Seems reasonable

jkjkjkjkjk

System: Thinkpad T460

Seems reasonable

jkjkjkjkjk

and i have to take euro and ap english next year.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

and i have to take euro and ap english next year.

good luck with AP, i personally took AP psychology great class but ill warn you AP doesn't stand for advanced placement it actually stands for advanced procrastinator...true story i always did my AP homework the night before it was due even though we had homework calendars for the month. yup lazy but i did it and still passed that class with a B

good luck with AP, i personally took AP psychology great class but ill warn you AP doesn't stand for advanced placement it actually stands for advanced procrastinator...true story i always did my AP homework the night before it was due even though we had homework calendars for the month. yup lazy but i did it and still passed that class with a B

oh, i took ap human geography freshman year, and it was surprisingly easy. i did procrastinate quite a bit in that class, but i doubt euro allows for that.

oh, i took ap human geography freshman year, and it was surprisingly easy. i did procrastinate quite a bit in that class, but i doubt euro allows for that.

along with AP psychology also had honors physics and my junior year took chemistry...i love science a tad too much

along with AP psychology also had honors physics and my junior year took chemistry...i love science a tad too much

Well i got honors chemistry and algebra II and english, as well as ap euro. yep...this year's gonna be fun...

You get 5000$ if you join the army!? We don't even get a choice.

Well at least you can get a free C drivers license if you're lucky and leadership training that some companies appreciate. But 5000 dollars wouldn't hurt.

There's always civil service. But I'm all for gathering as much life experiences as possible so I don't really care.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

not army pffft air force not saying that will be my sign on bonus could be more could be less too

Well at least you can get a free C drivers license if you're lucky

Not true. The license is only good in the military and you have to qualify for each piece of equipment separately.

A Class C license is not transferable to civilian side which sucks ass. The only perk is you can skip the drivers test but not the written test. This is what you get from your commander to show you are qualified to operated class B or class C machinery.

http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/sites/fmcsa.dot.gov/files/docs/APPLICATION-FOR-MILITARY-SKILLS-TEST-WAIVER.pdf

I used this to get mine. 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Not true. The license is only good in the military and you have to qualify for each piece of equipment separately.

A Class C license is not transferable to civilian side which sucks ass. The only perk is you can skip the drivers test but not the written test. This is what you get from your commander to show you are qualified to operated class B or class C machinery.

http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/sites/fmcsa.dot.gov/files/docs/APPLICATION-FOR-MILITARY-SKILLS-TEST-WAIVER.pdf

I used this to get mine.

I was talking about Finland. Here its as good of an license as any if You get it from the military.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Congrats man!!!! What a glorious day!

I was talking about Finland. Here its as good of an license as any if You get it from the military.

Ah, my bad.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER