Polk PSW10 VS PSW108

spwath

Are they the same thing? Is there a difference?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Are they the same thing? Is there a difference?

According to some dude on avsforum it should be:

"A few weeks ago, I picked up a Polk AM1055-A sub (a.k.a. PSW10 / PSW108)..."

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

According to some dude on avsforum it should be:

"A few weeks ago, I picked up a Polk AM1055-A sub (a.k.a. PSW10 / PSW108)..."

Well one on amaon is 130$, the other is 170$

http://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-PSW108-10-Subwoofer/dp/B006HCQZDQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433699736&sr=8-1&keywords=psw108

http://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-10-Inch-Powered-Subwoofer/dp/B0002KVQBA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433699728&sr=8-1&keywords=psw10

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

they are identical

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

they are identical

OK.

Why the price difference?

EDIT: also, the front of mine is black, unlike the pictures

61Mfms3gKcL._SL1200_.jpg

OK.

Why the price difference?

EDIT: also, the front of mine is black, unlike the pictures

Its just two different listings of the same product with different prices and sales applied

Not sure why they need to post two of them, theyre the same

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Its just two different listings of the same product with different prices and sales applied

Not sure why they need to post two of them, theyre the same

ok.

I can't find an answer in 5 minutes of googling, but Polk doesn't list the 108 on their website anymore. Could simply be a discontinued model.

I can't find an answer in 5 minutes of googling, but Polk doesn't list the 108 on their website anymore. Could simply be a discontinued model.

Yeah, idk, seems the same as the psw10