What is your favourite hearthstone class?

Mightyinvader

Don't pick a certain class because  its the most popular, pick it because it is your favourite. (I'm Canadian it's favourite not favorite.)

Feel free to elaborate on your favourite decks that you run aswell

My article on subscription based services and why they are the way forward http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/382625-what-the-future-holds/

Shaman for sure, but face hunter shits all over it, unless you're playing mech shaman which I don't like. Shaman just for the Kel Thuzad, Sneeds old shredder and reincarnate shenanigans. Also  feign death hunter is pretty fun, so is warlock as it has so many architypes. But my favourite class for arena has to be paladin as it's the most consistent.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Warlock technically has the best ability.

But I hop around.

Priest is for scrubs.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Warlock technically has the best ability.

But I hop around.

Priest is for scrubs.

I find priest is only really good against agro, i.e win rate is better than that of a control match up depending on how you build the deck. However I just really hate how thoughtsteal can win/lose the game. Priest mirror is the most fun. Saying that mage is broken in arena; f46be307de.jpg

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Mage. I play two mage decks. One is my main ranked deck and other is for fun called Legendary. It does pretty well in ladder too, but falls for faster decks like facehunter and most zoos.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I'm still fairly new to the game. I've gotten all the characters to level 10 and opened about 25 or so packs from doing the daily quests. I've tried arena a few times but I still struggle with deck building.

My favourite classes to play right now are paladin and priest since those are really the only classes I have decent cards for to compete with.

Do you guys have any advice for me? Typically what's a good minion to spell ratio?

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Do you guys have any advice for me? Typically what's a good minion to spell ratio?

Equal is pretty good. Most classes you should go with more minions than spells just because minions do the damage and spell are for defense/heal. There are exceptions but imo spells are more to help minions, not act as alone. Another thing to keep in mind is that you have enough early game minions (1-3 mana) to have good start most of times. And also always have 2-4 cards for neutralizing enemy minions or clearing table.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Equal is pretty good. Most classes you should go with more minions than spells just because minions do the damage and spell are for defense/heal. There are exceptions but imo spells are more to help minions, not act as alone. Another thing to keep in mind is that you have enough early game minions (1-3 mana) to have good start most of times. And also always have 2-4 cards for neutralizing enemy minions or clearing table.

Thanks for the advice. I seem to have a lot of trouble figuring out what I should take out and keep. Having a 30 card limit makes it pretty difficult. After watching some streams, I think I might try for a Grim Patron Warrior deck. It looks like so much fun.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250