do i need alot of fans?

Well, you don't have to. If you want "More or Better" airflow in your case then you might want better or more fans.

Edit: You don't have to get 9 fans, 1 or 2 is enough already.

Edited by DimasRMDO

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

A fan or two wont hurt, but 9 is overkill (imho, the sound tradeoff isnt worth it when compared to the maybe 1C temp difference).

Quick question/suggestion about the build, if you're going for a 'k' sku CPU, why not get an aftermarket cooler? Even something cheap like a 212 EVO would give a world of overclocking difference. 

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

A fan or two wont hurt, but 9 is overkill.

Quick question/suggestion about the build, if you're going for a 'k' sku CPU, why not get an aftermarket cooler? Even something cheap like a 212 EVO would give a world of overclocking difference. 

actually im getting a 212 evo lol , do you know of any fans that are like less than 30$ ?  i cant go over my current budget lol

9 Fans will make TONNES of noise, even if they are Noctuas. 2 is fine. and the ones that come with the Phanteks Enthoo Pro are great! Just don't run them at a high RPM.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

actually, one thing immediately put me off, was that you're spending $1300, going crossfire, and using ONE STICK of ram...

if only for the sake of who knows, PLEASE go for two sticks...

as for fans, i'd suggest the front intake, maybe a bottom intake, a back exhaust, and natural venting from the top.

actually, one thing immediately put me off, was that you're spending $1300, going crossfire, and using ONE STICK of ram...

if only for the sake of who knows, PLEASE go for two sticks...

as for fans, i'd suggest the front intake, maybe a bottom intake, a back exhaust, and natural venting from the top.

oh crap, wrong pc list, here http://pcpartpicker.com/p/PBYj99

is that good enough? and for fans, i have no idea on fans in pcs and building, i need CHEAP yet effective fans, like 1 or 2 other than the hyper i already have. recommend me some? thanks

oh crap, wrong pc list, here http://pcpartpicker.com/p/PBYj99

is that good enough? and for fans, i have no idea on fans in pcs and building, i need CHEAP yet effective fans, like 1 or 2 other than the hyper i already have. recommend me some? thanks

This is fine to me, you don't have to get a lot of fans actually.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold