GoT DISCUSSION THREAD

Mohenjo

i think is the girl of fire ( i don't remember is name ) make stanis an asshole

ps: i did't see the 9 episode :3

pretty much yea 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Hizdarh's death was kinda lame, stab stab 'uuhh''  dies

yea, i kinda laughed at it 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

yea, i kinda laughed at it 

It happened so fast. lol. Also an unsullied got burned alive.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

It happened so fast. lol. Also an unsullied got burned alive

i think a few people got burned alive, due to the dragon and all. 

a death by multiple stabs and multiple vectors like Caesar's would have been more fitting and a chilling look into what was in store for Khaleesi if the harpies surround and got her.

i think a few people got burned alive, due to the dragon and all. 

I know but I watched that poor unsullied get burned alive so many times. About 6 times to be precise. I felt so bad for him. Just doing his job and a victim of friendly fire. I love the unsullied. I wish they had swords. I am always sad when one of them dies. Even though they don't talk except for Grey Worm. That episode when Dany got the unsullied is my favorite.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

• 2 weeks later...

yo guys what will appen whit sansa :'( say to me she will not die plz

yo guys what will appen whit sansa :'( say to me she will not die plz

there are studies that show you can survive that large of a jump into snow so yea i assume she lives

a death by multiple stabs and multiple vectors like Caesar's would have been more fitting and a chilling look into what was in store for Khaleesi if the harpies surround and got her.

looks like john snow got THAT treatment lol     

looks like john snow got THAT treatment lol     

Jeez I totally forgot I said that.... what a big unintentional foreshadowing. I totally haven't read that far in the books.

Et tu ollie?

Jeez I totally forgot I said that.... what a big unintentional foreshadowing. I totally haven't read that far in the books.

Et tu ollie?

fuck i hate ollie like legit ungrateful bitch 

Ooo .... A GoT thread ... 

I'll just leave this here 

JxLchqq.gif

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Ooo .... A GoT thread ... 

I'll just leave this here 

JxLchqq.gif

That's priceless! :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |