GoT DISCUSSION THREAD

Mohenjo

but why mellisandre (if is the girl of the god of light) say to jon snow : you know nothing jon snow! why?????

but why mellisandre (if is the girl of the god of light) say to jon snow : you know nothing jon snow! why?????

That wasnt her, that was Ygritte, Jon's Wildling lover.

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Melisandre said it to him actually in one of the episodes this season, don't you remember? She couldn't know by normal means, because it was only something Ygritte and he shared. It was after her attempt to F him.

I suppose she did it to either shock him, or have him think that he can make love to Ygritte through her?

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

no n

no no no after when jon snow refuse to fuck mellisandre she walk away and say : you know....

Melisandre said it to him actually in one of the episodes this season, don't you remember? She couldn't know by normal means, because it was only something Ygritte and he shared. It was after her attempt to F him.

yeah but why mellisandre know this sentence ?

no n

no no no after when jon snow refuse to fuck mellisandre she walk away and say : you know....

This did not happen in the book, in fact, this whole exchange in the book was just a "hey, we could..." followed by a "nope, im good".

no nudity, nothing like that.

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

yeah but why mellisandre know this sentence ?

Her magic does work, she does see things in her fires. Maybe she knows because of that?

Her magic does work, she does see things in her fires. Maybe she knows because of that?

they are no god in this world

they are no god in this world

In our world no, in theirs.... probably yes.

In our world no, in theirs.... probably yes.

in their world they put anyone in prisonne for the name of god look to cersi (ok... cersi -_-) but the gay and is sister ( i just can't remenber their name ) they do nothing that big of a deal

in their world they put anyone in prisonne for the name of god look to cersi (ok... cersi -_-) but the gay and is sister ( i just can't remenber their name ) they do nothing that big of a deal

The Seven are probably not real. (the ones that they worship)

But the Lord of Light... we have seen evidence, Beric Dondarrion if you remember, was ressurected 7 times by his red priest friend Thoros of Myr. Also, Shadow baby, and Melisandre seeing things in the flames, the leeches etc.

The Seven are probably not real. (the ones that they worship)

But the Lord of Light... we have seen evidence, Beric Dondarrion if you remember, was ressurected 7 times by his red priest friend Thoros of Myr. Also, Shadow baby, and Melisandre seeing things in the flames, the leeches etc.

yeah -_-

I hope stannis dies an agonizing death

People be looking for a reason to flame.

yo guys who have watch the episode 9 yesterday contact me plz :D

yo guys who have watch the episode 9 yesterday contact me plz :D

stanis the burning manice 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

I never liked Stannis and I never found his story interesting. I hope he takes back Winterfell. Episode 9 was amazing. I can't wait for episode 10.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I never liked Stannis and I never found his story interesting. I hope he takes back Winterfell. Episode 9 was amazing. I can't wait for episode 10.

i feel like the onion knight is gonna wreck his shit when he gets back tho 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

i feel like the onion knight is gonna wreck his shit when he gets back tho 

Do you think he would kill Stannis?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Do you think he would kill Stannis?

maybe, or at least attempt to in a sneaky way. at the very least maybe leave and join another side. 

Fuck stannis, fuck him, fuck him.

That's it, hope he dies.

Fuck stannis, fuck him, fuck him.

That's it, hope he dies.

I never liked him or his story. That was really sad. His soldiers should have saved her.

I never liked him or his story. That was really sad. His soldiers should have saved her.

the soldiers were afraid that they would starve so they didn't intervene 

i think is the girl of fire ( i don't remember is name ) make stanis an asshole

ps: i did't see the 9 episode :3

the soldiers were afraid that they would starve so they didn't intervene 

I blame that bastard for setting the camp on fire. Although Stannis should of had better security.