GoT DISCUSSION THREAD

Mohenjo

but why now is the white wlaker is a big danger and we don't ear of the other winter? ( sorry im french english is bad :3 )

It is speculated it is because of the Awakening of the dragons

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Anyway I'm still thinking they are going to launch a expedition to old valyria. I can't imagine they made the entire scenery just for that one scene.

You can't find anything useful there probably, only in the freehold maybe.

It is speculated it is because of the Awakening of the dragons

hoooo i miss that :o thanks

You can't find anything useful there probably, only in the freehold maybe.

Wouldn't there be a manuscript somewhere there with how to make the valyrian steel.

And as far as the white walkers go dany better tame those dragons to turn up the heat on those frozen bastards.

People be looking for a reason to flame.

Wouldn't there be a manuscript somewhere there with how to make the valyrian steel.

And as far as the white walkers go dany better tame those dragons to turn up the heat on those frozen bastards.

Nope, all that knowledge is lost. (they say)

Dragons are the only hope really.

just a think here :

if the white wlaker come for the dragon why don't just kill the dragon ? or use them agaisnt the WW?

No, they are simply drawn to the cold

I am pretty sure it is more than that, as they are as smart, if not smarter than humans. I don't understand what their intentions are, especially if they are now coming because they have heard of dragons awakening. Dragons and dragon related stuff seems to be their big weakness. It does seem like it is going to come down to a big battle, which Dany will come to save the day with her dragons, and then become the queen of Westeros. 

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

just a think here :

if the white wlaker come for the dragon why don't just kill the dragon ? or use them agaisnt the WW?

Well I would think dragons would easily kill white walkers, raining fire from the sky, wights can't do shit, walkers can probably not do shit. (maybe if they have bows or something)

Well maybe the dragon that got away. And was spotted over Westeros is heading towards the north because he can feel the white walkers coming.

Well maybe the dragon that got away. And was spotted over Westeros is heading towards the north because he can feel the white walkers coming.

Not exactly, books that dragon does something... else.

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

I am pretty sure it is more than that, as they are as smart, if not smarter than humans. I don't understand what their intentions are, especially if they are now coming because they have heard of dragons awakening. Dragons and dragon related stuff seems to be their big weakness. It does seem like it is going to come down to a big battle, which Dany will come to save the day with her dragons, and then become the queen of Westeros. 

is the dragon is the big weakness why they attack humain when they have dragon and not before ?

is the dragon is the big weakness why they attack humain when they have dragon and not before ?

Not sure, but it has to do with the Long Night, the last Long Night was 8000 years ago, when the white walkers took over westeros completely, but later were beaten back by a hero: Azor Ahai (who Melisandre says is Stannis, but seriously, we all know it isn't Stannis)

Not sure, but it has to do with the Long Night, the last Long Night was 8000 years ago, when the white walkers took over westeros completely, but later were beaten back by a hero: Azor Ahai (who Melisandre says is Stannis, but seriously, we all know it isn't Stannis)

That is the Red temple's way of saying it

Solitaire. 

Yeah mellisandre was quite interested in someone else :P

That is the Red temple's way of saying it

Yeah I know, multiple folk and religions have their own name for the hero and own prophecy, but I was just telling that one.

Yeah mellisandre was quite interested in someone else :P

She was interested in Jon for another shadow baby.

She was interested in Jon for another shadow baby.

Why can't she get another one from stannis

Why can't she get another one from stannis

Can't, his life force will be weakened too much if he does more. He did ask this to her in the show too, she said something about 'your flames run low'.

Anyway which characters are you guys most interested in.

For me it is mostly

Arya and dany although I like the rest aswell. I like those the most.

Oh yeah and mellisandre, but that is because she is Dutch.

For me it is mostly

i like jon snow but... :( and i like tyrion :D is speak well but he sond like a bitch

For me it is mostly

Thought you were Dutch, your name. Look where I live. :P

Arya bores me now, Dany is okay... but I am interested in Jon Snow now a lot, and after that Stannis and after that Sansa.

I really don't care about the others at this moment, maybe Jaime and Bronn, or Cersei.

Arya bores me now, Dany is okay... but I am interested in Jon Snow now a lot, and after that Stannis and after that Sansa.

I really don't care about the others at this moment, maybe Jaime and Bronn, or Cersei.

after all the character ;) LOL

after all the character ;) LOL

No, Arya, and Brienne I don't really care for at this moment. :P

I was really interested in bran. I like John but the faceless men are so mysterious. The day tyrion dies is the day I start a riot Anyway I can't see where you live because I'm on mobile.

I was really interested in bran. I like John but the faceless men are so mysterious. The day tyrion dies is the day I start a riot Anyway I can't see where you live because I'm on mobile.

Also in the Netherlands.

You should see the Dutch thread :P